Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

The Tf1 Race Report 2012 Thread

I'll do India. Live. If it happens. And if this forum still has anyone around.

So it means you're back and been checking out proceedings ... silently... could'nt resist this one did you... :P

Ah well,...welcome back Cav

:lol: SOmething tells me it will be worth reading.

Maybe because Alonso wins many times on new tracks when he has a half decent car. :rolleyes:

Maybe because Alonso wins many times on new tracks when he has a half decent car. :rolleyes:

Ah, I see, VERY brave now eh? :lol:

Let's wait for the next dry race so Alonso fans will bounce back very drastically to earth :whistling::lol:

Ah, I see, VERY brave now eh? :lol:

Let's wait for the next dry race so Alonso fans will bounce back very drastically to earth :whistling::lol:

:lol:

Maybe the F2012 is a dominant car from China onwards. :secret:

Maybe the F2012 is a dominant car from China onwards. :secret:

I don't think so, considering that they have already scrapped the new exhaust ducts, are planning on scrappin the pull rod suspension as well and I guess even the red color of the cars is under scrutiny. Good thing they have those gazebos for the rain, that innovation will certainly justify their jobs for 2012.

My guess is that they will probably have a different kind of donkey, but a donkey nonetheless. Let's hope it's one that Felipinho can at least keep on the track. Ferrari guys are being uncharacteristically realistic about it.

I'll do Monte Carlo as I will be thererolleyes.gif

I'm just glad there's no race in Dallas...

I'll do Monte Carlo as I will be thererolleyes.gif

George (Rainmaster) is going too so we can have two reports for the price of one race!

No objections from my side, Sean. It will be good to read both re accounts of the same race.

(And you both are a pair of lucky b#####ds, all said with utmost respect :D)

Hey, Steph, will you do the China Report? (Gee, sounds like a film I would like to watch. Not as much as "The Bikini and the Pink Fluffy Stuff", but still...) :P

And, btw, I think James owes us the Malaysian Report. I am sure it will be a wonderful tale on how Alonso resurrected the dead, cured the leppers and made bald people grow hair again, as per my faithful recollection of the race :whistling:

We also expect no less than 32 pages on the incidence of cucumbers through the ages in F1.

yeeaaahhh I wish there was!!! lovely chicks with dem cowboy boots...eish, what a sight!!! Hoped to meet Debbie :naughty:

I think I need healing

Hey, Steph, will you do the China Report? (Gee, sounds like a film I would like to watch. Not as much as "The Bikini and the Pink Fluffy Stuff", but still...) :P

And, btw, I think James owes us the Malaysian Report. I am sure it will be a wonderful tale on how Alonso resurrected the dead, cured the leppers and made bald people grow hair again, as per my faithful recollection of the race :whistling:

We also expect no less than 32 pages on the incidence of cucumbers through the ages in F1.

That sounds like Snape in Harry Potter :lol:

Sure. I have a day off tomorrow, so I'll probably get it done at some point... :P

I'll do India. Live. If it happens. And if this forum still has anyone around.

As long as you admit NOW that you'll be wrong...

Why do I have a sneaky suspicion you all have me on "ignore?" :bag:

Did anybody hear something? No? Probably just my imagination, then.

:P

Andrés, what are you doing with your head in a bag of paper? Oh, is it you? Hello?

:P

Ok, I'll do China! But I want Hockenheim too! :D

Because the aliens have put a chip implant in your brain that track your every thought and it's able to receive signals transmitted from the mother ship that tell you what to think. This forum doesn't really exist. Neither does Andres. He's still plugged into the Matrix and at the moment is dreaming of Cameron Diaz & Salma Hayek.

We have to do something Piotr dude, we have to tell people to revolt!

;) seriously dude, nice to see ya again, you're missed.

George (Rainmaster) is going too so we can have two reports for the price of one race!

No objections from my side, Sean. It will be good to read both re accounts of the same race.

(And you both are a pair of lucky b#####ds, all said with utmost respect :D)

I'll be happy to let George do it. I'll be hanging with the marshals this year, [my Renault freebies stopped on my 65th last year - cheapskates!] which is a 12 hour day, Thurs through Sunday. I can write a perspective on that if you like? It is also the 70th Anniversary of the event this year, by the way.

I'll be happy to let George do it. I'll be hanging with the marshals this year, [my Renault freebies stopped on my 65th last year - cheapskates!] which is a 12 hour day, Thurs through Sunday. I can write a perspective on that if you like? It is also the 70th Anniversary of the event this year, by the way.

:lol: and you ask me if I like? Don't ask for my permission! Do I look like one of those authoritarian, bloody moderators that we have here? Oh, wait...I mean, of course I have nothing against mods. I mean, my best friend is a mod and all, you know?

Seriously, go ahead, instill some memories filled with soul in us!

Ok, I'll do China! But I want Hockenheim too! :D

Greedy chick :P

I like it. This is going to be a memorable season, hopefully. And this is already shaping into a memorable set of reports.

Cheers ears. I think everyone would like to hear from that perspective as well!

It's worse than that, you're not on ignore...........:whistling::lol: