Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

The Tf1 Race Report 2012 Thread

Two Monaco reports, that means we have too many members for such a few races :whistling: Nah, just kidding, getting the view of the people who are actually there is great, especially when they are so different :)

Hi Piotr! I think you should start to talk more gibberish if you want everybody to notice you, don't you see how crowded it's become? :P

Sorry guys, the report won't be done by today as planned.

Definitely tomorrow. If I don't, one of you new mods feel free to ban me. :P

Did anybody hear something? No? Probably just my imagination, then.

:P

You forgot to change batteries in your hearing aid again????:naughty:

Andrés, what are you doing with your head in a bag of paper? Oh, is it you? Hello?

:P

ha ha, fooled you! It's Cav!!!:ph34r:

Because the aliens have put a chip implant in your brain that track your every thought and it's able to receive signals transmitted from the mother ship that tell you what to think. This forum doesn't really exist. Neither does Andres. He's still plugged into the Matrix and at the moment is dreaming of Cameron Diaz & Salma Hayek.

We have to do something Piotr dude, we have to tell people to revolt!

;) seriously dude, nice to see ya again, you're missed.

" I know I am me, but who are all you robots??"

I've never left - just been lurking, reading posts, and waiting for Kubi to come back :injured:

But it's nice of you to say so anyway.:)

It's worse than that, you're not on ignore...........:whistling::lol:

Ya know, you could leave an old man some of his illusions...:angry:

Two Monaco reports, that means we have too many members for such a few races :whistling: Nah, just kidding, getting the view of the people who are actually there is great, especially when they are so different :)

Hi Piotr! I think you should start to talk more gibberish if you want everybody to notice you, don't you see how crowded it's become? :P

I guess I'm out of practice, although (as I told Steph) I've been lurking around. Just didn't feel like posting without Kubi. :mellow:

Crowded is good, although most of the old guard is still here, as I see!

You guys realize that Sato, Cav, and Piotr have all posted in the last few days? It's 2007, Scott Speed's getting Driver of the Day votes in Monaco from posters other than myself, 2008-spec rear wings are a huge innovation, Vettel hasn't been born yet, this is crazy...

You guys realize that Sato, Cav, and Piotr have all posted in the last few days? It's 2007, Scott Speed's getting Driver of the Day votes in Monaco from posters other than myself, 2008-spec rear wings are a huge innovation, Vettel hasn't been born yet, this is crazy...

If I may say it, lovely stuff :lol:

How come there isn't a single "That's what she said" despite so many "I'll do <country>"?

I've been thinking much the same.

now, all we need is Katy to start posting again, and you KNOW it's The End in December 2012.......