Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sadam

Kimi Raikkonen To Star In A Reasonably Priced Car!

Where do you think Kimi will be on the board?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think Kimi will be on the F1 leader board if its Dry?

• 1st (Better than Vettel)
    • 2nd (Better than Barichello)
    • 3rd (Better than Stig II)
    • 4th (Better than Nigel Mansell)
    • 5th (Better than Lewis Hamilton)
    • 6th or 7th (Better than Jenson Button)
    • 8th or Below (in which case it doesn't matter who he betters)
  2. 2. Where do you think Kimi will be on the F1 leader board if its Wet?

• 1st (Better than Vettel)
    • 2nd (Better than Barichello)
    • 3rd (Better than Stig II)
    • 4th (Better than Nigel Mansell)
    • 5th (Better than Lewis Hamilton)
    • 6th or 7th (Better than Jenson Button)
    • 8th or Below (in which case it doesn't matter who he betters)

Hmm, didn't know they used the same car. Will have to make a point of watching the episode whenever I can (the 11th is a no go, unfortunately). Until then - no spoilers :D

Haha.

On a more serious note, I am surprised about this. I though Kimi hated the TV interviews and stuff? Be interesting to know whether it was his choice to do it, or his team's.

To be fair, Top Gear's not exactly a very pressured situation, although I guess he still has to be careful to not say anything that may upset the sponsors. All the others managed it though, so I guess Kimi will too.

As to his time? No idea, and don't really care tbh. More interested in how he comes across in the interview.

Thank you, the most impressive times are Hamilton and Button's on a wet track. They don't invite Alonso so they still have some competition for the show. :D

Hamilton's lap for me was easily the most impressive. Love to see a dry time from him.

Alonso would be great. I'd like to see how Clarkson would treat him, good banter I'm sure :lol: I'm sure he'd get a great reception though, after all, Vettel did, and I've heard he's German.

Haha.

On a more serious note, I am surprised about this. I though Kimi hated the TV interviews and stuff? Be interesting to know whether it was his choice to do it, or his team's.

To be fair, Top Gear's not exactly a very pressured situation, although I guess he still has to be careful to not say anything that may upset the sponsors. All the others managed it though, so I guess Kimi will too.

As to his time? No idea, and don't really care tbh. More interested in how he comes across in the interview.

I'm surprised too, I never thought he would do it. A new Kimi? I'm looking forward to the interview a great deal too.

Whatever Räikkönen does, no interview can ever be worse than the time Your Damon Hill went on David Letterman's show. Talk about coming across miserably...

I'd be miserable too if I had to talk to David Letterman for 6 minutes, to be fair. My favourite part of that interview is "I've been a big admirer of your Father, Graham Hill, who was World Champion...3 times"? Gee, you must be a big admirer, Dave! :lol:

But this is just brilliant:

Spoiler alert.

Apparently the track was wet for Kimi's lap time yesterday - so obviously no chance for him to go fastest.

Top Gear is just disappointing. I never thought that the

format would get old. Maybe it's the

foul

stench o

f Top Gear USA is whats ruining it

for me.

Top Gear is just disappointing. I never thought that the

format would get old. Maybe it's the

foul

stench o

f Top Gear USA is whats ruining it

for me.

Yup! Definitely!! I mean thats NOT the Top Gear we love. The only thing similar, is the name of the programme.