Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

The Qantas Australian Grand Prix Official Race Preview Thread

Live timing shows strange characters all the time. Anybody same problem? :angry:

It's just started and Alonso already on top.

COME ON!!!

Live timing shows strange characters all the time. Anybody same problem? :angry:

Yep same problem here too. I guess F1 is such a tiny little pokey racing series that they can't spare the cash nor effort to get something so basic right..... :angry:

I just wanted to let you guys know that Formula One is back and we have a twenty-four way tie for the WDC. Let's go!

So Ferrari looking fast, Mclaren looking very sleek, especially with the onboard camera shot and Mercedes are going to suprise BIG TIME is my feeling!!

Ferrari look awful! Schumacher on board looked beautiful. Minimal steering inputs; that car looks sorted.

On ESPNF1:

A reader on the Red Bull's top speed: "The increased top speed differential doesn't bode well for Red Bull - Mark Webber was regularly overtaken last season in the DRS zone."

ESPNF1: Good point. And many of Vettel's victories were won in qualifying and the first few laps when he pulled a big enough advantage to avoid being attacked by other dirvers using DRS. If the other teams are closer he'll struggle to do that again this year.

Hope it's true.

Ferrari look awful! Schumacher on board looked beautiful. Minimal steering inputs; that car looks sorted.

Schumi was progressively faster in sector 1, no idea why he didn't set a new fastest time in later laps. Anyway, glad to see you enthu about Schu + car.

After 2 years sucking a## in Renault with 2 infamous cars that I'm not going to even remember and in the third year on Ferrari,

I honestly hope that Ferrari is throwing out there the biggest bluff ever...

I'm watching test 2 with all the hopes in my heart...

After 2 years sucking a## in Renault with 2 infamous cars that I'm not going to even remember and in the third year on Ferrari,

I honestly hope that Ferrari is throwing out there the biggest bluff ever...

I'm watching test 2 with all the hopes in my heart...

If the car did'nt look like that bad handling I would've belief the bluff...

Angry Birds in F1? I am done with this sport. I refuse to acknowledge the race, and I refuse to acknowledge Heikki Kovalainen as a licensed automobile racing driver. Augh.

:lol: That's the point I was making. They are so dead-set on not using the term "black," which is not allowed in the United States, though Lewis himself has used it. The socially acceptable term, in the media, is "African-American," and they are either so stupid they don't even realize that African-American means an American of African descent rather than any person of color, or they realize their audience is so stupid that Grenadan-English would mean nothing to them. Trust me, I've corrected people on NASCAR forums about this before, and they told me that "Grenadan-English is his nationality African-American is his race." :P

I personally think the Australian Grand Prix is his race, to win or to lose, if the McLaren is what it's supposed to be...(come on, that was a good transition back).

I know - I was watching FOX news or something like that, and they were talking about the African-Americans that lived in Uganda.....helllooooooo....

I just wanted to let you guys know that Formula One is back and we have a twenty-four way tie for the WDC. Let's go!

Another interesting fact is that 100% of the worlds population that breathe oxygen will die.

Since I'm watching it (hehehe) and everyone has come out now that it is not raining, I can say that, well, they are going around fast.

The CFD designed Marussia is looking sexy without a bump in it's nose (yes...CFD designed as they had no time to do wind tunnel testing, but they will develop it further in the tunnel)

With seven minutes to go Di Resta in P1 on a 1:31, and that slacker Massa is 2nd and some joker with a number one on his car is in third with a 1:33

Oh, and Heikki's helmet looks cool coming down the main straight...grrr...angry bird coming to get ya!

Hulkenberg first to break the 90-sec barrier - 1:29.808 - bumps off father time who had hustled his Merc in P1

Perez up to P2, ahead of Alonso.....

Vettel, Webber, Hamilton and Button all grouped in P9-P13.... must be running more fuel...