Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

The Qantas Australian Grand Prix Official Race Preview Thread

Both Saubers in the top five, and the best thing about them is that the grey paint on the nose cone hides the step :D

This is most meaningless 2nd testing opener I'vve ever seen!!!!!

nobody wants to show what's really up... I guess we need qualy to solve things...

Sadly I think only Michael was racing for real tonight...

Kobayashi just did a lovely tank slapper coming out of the last corner....kept it off the wall though, even though he was traveling square to the track!

Guys looking handy in changing conditions:

Nico Hulkenberg

Michael "Father Time" Shcumacher

Sergio Perez

Heikki "Angry Bird" Kovillenieneienen

I'm 80% sure that the 2012 HRT is the 2011 HRT with a different paint job

Mercedes looks handy in Schumi's hands, but Rosberg was further adrift, suggesting the true pace of the Merc, but he was still lapping alongside Vettel, Webber and the McLarens

Putting my balls on the line - Nico Hulkenberg to either podium, or get damn close.

This is most meaningless 2nd testing opener I'vve ever seen!!!!!

nobody wants to show what's really up... I guess we need qualy to solve things...

true, a real micky mouse mind game...

Another interesting fact is that 100% of the worlds population that breathe oxygen will die.

I pity the fools.

Wait... :eusa_think:

Man, I wish all of us TF1ers were together at the Aus GP. Oh well, maybe one day we will - when I become a billionaire.

I might get there b4 you, everyone will get seats behind them KR pit crew, praying Handy and Andres won't mess things up :naughty:

Man, I wish all of us TF1ers were together at the Aus GP. Oh well, maybe one day we will - when I become a billionaire.

Just imagine the punch ups though...

Mike and me arguing over who was the best driver in 1974

Schumikonen arguing (well pleading, begging) with his wife to be allowed to watch just one more lap

Dribbler beating up Brad for supporting the wrong German

AleHop and Andre slapping each other silly to prove each is the biggest Alonso fan

Steph and Sean giving each other dead legs as they each run to catch up to Button to snog him

Every male at the track giving you black eyes for perving at their ladies

Eric and James fighting over NASCAR and BTCC and totally ignoring the cars on track

And then lap two would start......

I might get there b4 you, everyone will get seats behind them KR pit crew, praying Handy and Andres won't mess things up :naughty:

Huh? How would I do that?

I'm far too innocent....

Schumikonen arguing (well pleading, begging) with his wife to be allowed to watch just one more lap

AleHop and Andre slapping each other silly to prove each is the biggest Alonso fan

Steph and Sean giving each other dead legs as they each run to catch up to Button to snog him

Eric and James fighting over NASCAR and BTCC and totally ignoring the cars on track

:clap3: ABSOLUTE GOLD!!!

Can't believe nobody is showing their cards with 2 mins to go....

Historically FP1 is getting the car sorted, FP2 is running at race pace (fuel loads and the like), and FP3 is qually simulations.

Red Bull and Macca appear to have kept to that strategy so far...or else, the cars are stink, bro!

Schumacher third fastest in P1 and fastest in P2. Come on Michael! :P

Didn't stop up to watch - I was tired and decided to be sensible. Guess so far it is a bit hard to read where anyone is at, but the Sauber's look quite impressive too.

Schumacher on board looked beautiful. Minimal steering inputs; that car looks sorted.

Indeed, you are right. From James Allen's site, an excerpt of what Schumi said:

"... it is good to see that we were competitive in different circumstances today and that the car provides good handling – I just feel it.”

laugh.gif I'd be humping kangaroos too.

I still haven't found the way to let her know that the first race of the season is going to be at 2:00am and that I am not going to take care of the baby during the race, I'm not sure if I could push it and get up to watch the qualy session too, I feel so in danger with this situation, I never knew women could be so intimidating but that should be another thread.

I still haven't found the way to let her know that the first race of the season is going to be at 2:00am and that I am not going to take care of the baby during the race, I'm not sure if I could push it and get up to watch the qualy session too, I feel so in danger with this situation, I never knew women could be so intimidating but that should be another thread.

:lol: You BETTER find a way!!! :lol:

It isn't worth missing F1 for your wife's or baby's sake. Leave 'em, & enjoy F1 freely for the rest of your life.

Only just seen this now - classic. :D

I wouldn't call it "fighting" - more having a friendly lively debate. :P

It isn't worth missing F1 for your wife's or baby's sake. Leave 'em, & enjoy F1 freely for the rest of your life.

:lol: yeah but what if my son grow up to be a F1 driver? I'd still be watching F1 on TV while my wife would be attending every race so no thanks, I'll keep things the way they are right, watching the races at whatever time they are and not answering anything my wife says when she is yelling because I did that :P

PS: If I say even a word she will never stop and it is going to be a lot worse for me, I just wait until she gets over it even if it takes weeks, anyway she'll find a reason to be mad at me, that's what wives do.