Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nomxj

F1 Streaming Online

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this question. I was wondering where is the best place to stream F1 races online? Unfortunately there is limited (SPEED) coverage of the races. If anyone knows a place to stream it live or after the race I would much appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello nomxj, welcome to the forum! It is perfectly acceptable to request a stream; however, sharing links to streams is best done over PM, so if anyone has links, share them that way. :)

Sending you a PM now.

Edit: Quite rightly there's a minimum post quota enforced, so you won't be able to view or send private messages yet. My advice would either be: Get involved with the forums, fairly quickly, or use Google. To be honest, it's not difficult to find a stream.

Sending you a PM now.

Edit: Quite rightly there's a minimum post quota enforced, so you won't be able to view or send private messages yet. My advice would either be: Get involved with the forums, fairly quickly, or use Google. To be honest, it's not difficult to find a stream.

you can send me that pm too if you don't mind... maybe I'll come in early to work, which is another option than being late, i'll check it from here...thanks

you can send me that pm too if you don't mind... maybe I'll come in early to work, which is another option than being late, i'll check it from here...thanks

I don't have access to the PM system yet! Must need to make a few more posts. I'm pretty confident I have a good HD stream, though.

Hi James. You have my permission to leave the link as a comment on BradSpeedMan and nomxj's profiles. Brad and nomxj, please delete the comment once you copy the link somewhere else for your own reference. Thanks. :)

I don't have access to the PM system yet! Must need to make a few more posts. I'm pretty confident I have a good HD stream, though.

If you are a regular reader of our little but illustrious site you should have noticed by now that it's not too difficult to fulfill any quota, it isn't as if our posts are THAT high standard :lol:

Oh, btw, I read that you are a fan of F1 but hesitant to look like an ignoramus...don't be. Ask anything and everything, the only difference between you and me is that I am a veteran ignoramus in these forums and, believe me, it's not just a matter of false modesty that makes me say that. I learned 80% whatever knowledge I got in F1 here, and I've been watching it for decades.

Hi James. You have my permission to leave the link as a comment on BradSpeedMan and nomxj's profiles. Brad and nomxj, please delete the comment once you copy the link somewhere else for your own reference. Thanks. :)

Uh oh - now the mods are co-conspirators in the malevolent scheme to rip off poor little Bernie and has flowery friends at Sky. We're in trouble now.

Eric - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!

*panics, runs.... into wall*

I've got a working Sky Sports HD stream but it will be clamped down soon. You need extra software installed on your PC.

Google @Clausell_F1 and good luck.

I thank thee..

I don't have a boat, else I'd have been the first one to row you to the sports arena in the dot island called eu.

Anyway, I hope you are somehow just in time to watch the sport you dote on tv.

Pfft....

I'm watching live on my television....nur nur nur

Though there is a downside - the damn noses look even worse now!!!!

Sat with my PC on lap, watching the Sky stream and switching between the Sky and BBC 5 live commentary, I feel like a naughty boy who's found a gap in the fence at Albert Park.

In some sort of perverse way, it felt good.

Sat with my PC on lap, watching the Sky stream and switching between the Sky and BBC 5 live commentary, I feel like a naughty boy who's found a gap in the fence at Albert Park.

In some sort of perverse way, it felt good.

To the people who didn't want to stream:

See how good it feels.

To the people who didn't want to stream:

See how good it feels.

I didn't want to stream but I might do it to avoid ads #£%&$€% the race.

thanks will be looking for it

Pfft....

I'm watching live on my television....nur nur nur

Though there is a downside - the damn noses look even worse now!!!!

You are right and I found Mercedes' to be the worse looking one.

not looking for unofficial streams but anyone know best sites or services to watch online, mobile or which tv service carries in Canada and UK?

i was looking for some advice on a good quality live stream for races as i'm in australia and the races shown on aussie tv are ruined by so many advertisements!! grrrrr. Any help would be great. Cheers.

We know nothin' about streaming. This thread never existed.

Are you a CIA agent? A cop? Bernie's minion?

We have detectors for any internet freedom threat.

A normal fan asks for streaming just 5 minutes before the event. What's your plan? We have nothing to do with Dotcom.

:lol: This thread did exist, but it got merged. Keep it all in here, no links, PM only. You need five posts to send/receive PMs...gotta give some contributions if you want us to be set up with streams. ;)

Welcome to the forum, deano.