Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nomxj

F1 Streaming Online

i've made more than 5 posts, but i'm not sure if i have PM access, though if some very nice person would email me a link, i'd be happy.

i've made more than 5 posts, but i'm not sure if i have PM access, though if some very nice person would email me a link, i'd be happy.

I sent you a PM. It works just fine. So if anyone has a link for zrated, he/she can receive it.

If you can't figure out a way to watch the races for free, you're not worthy enough to watch racing. Go watch a stick and ball sport.

If you can't figure out a way to watch the races for free, you're not worthy enough to watch racing. Go watch a stick and ball sport.

Ha.

Although I know you said it in jest, Ii actually don't understand why 50% of the non-spammers signing up for any forum are people asking for stream links. The whole process is more complicated than googleing them, which is obvious, it's fast and is as trustworthy as any other link anybody could send you.

thanks, VeteranDriver. doing a web search for streaming sites is easier than asking for links on a forum, but it isn't as safeor effective. i found plenty of streaming links, but they were pretty shady-looking. the ones i've gotten from here didn't show up in my web search and they look a lot better.

thanks, VeteranDriver. doing a web search for streaming sites is easier than asking for links on a forum, but it isn't as safeor effective. i found plenty of streaming links, but they were pretty shady-looking. the ones i've gotten from here didn't show up in my web search and they look a lot better.

It's ok, I usually just google them and never found any problems but I know "your mileage can vary" when talking about the net.

In any case, I do hope you stay around for more than asking for stream links. Come on! Indulge yourself in the pleasures of writing crap to total strangers, I know I do! :D

Take a look at vipbox.tv they end up streaming pretty much everything that plays on Sky Sports. Sometimes quality can be a bit variable but it's better than going completely without :)