Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

The Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix 2012

Kimi had to change his gearbox, that's a grid penalty for team Poochie :(

How can you support both Alonso & Renault? I mean, isn't bigamy illegal in Argentina?

How can you support both Alonso & Renault? I mean, isn't bigamy illegal in Argentina?

Only if you get caught at it :whistling:

Kimi needs to get over his rustiness, and fast!!! By the time everything is to his liking it will be a little too late, as the other teams would have better developments on their cars, thats why I think the sooner he has success the better. Him making all these mistakes is just plain bad....man, I'm disappointed at the same time I feel he should have some time to acclimatise again....

Only another 3 breakages required for Ferrari to make it into top 10 naughty.gif

you mean gaining by inheriting places. But let's not say it too loud cause Alehop is checking :snigger::whistling::naughty:

Macca, Merc, Lotus, RBR all similar on race pace though fuel loads were not know. Macca very quick over a single lap though Schumi could split them. I thought Jenson was way more aggressive than I have seen him in KL before, so he is happy with the car though I feel his flying laps look nervy. A tweak on set up won't go amiss. Michael looked strong though.

However, none of this will matter if the forecast gets it right and it rains cats and dogs for the next two days!

you mean gaining by inheriting places. But let's not say it too loud cause Alehop is checking :snigger: :whistling: :naughty:

spot on brad!!. I'm sure he's hoping for rain to save Alonso - although why he thinks an undrivable Fiat is any better in the rain, god knows wink.gif

Kimi needs to get over his rustiness, and fast!!! By the time everything is to his liking it will be a little too late, as the other teams would have better developments on their cars, thats why I think the sooner he has success the better. Him making all these mistakes is just plain bad....man, I'm disappointed at the same time I feel he should have some time to acclimatise again....

how come grosjean doesn't need some time to acclimatise? :P

Though I don't hate Kimi, I want him to fare very badly this year. 'cos it'll make people see Schumi's flop (well, so far) in a less harsher light.

Though I don't hate Kimi, I want him to fare very badly this year. 'cos it'll make people see Schumi's flop (well, so far) in a less harsher light.

:lol:

You know thats not gonna happen, what he has done last week is already detrimental to that cause :P

I just expect a few great races from time to time, maybe a win or two this season. I doubt he can fight for the championship rusty or not.

Sorry to disappoint you but his comeback is already more successful than the german punk guy. First race and already outstanding race pace. Came from way behind into the points, almost as well as Perez, and without pushing/shoving/bumping anybody out of his way as the un-respectful german punk usually does.

I just expect a few great races from time to time, maybe a win or two this season. I doubt he can fight for the championship rusty or not.

pretty big statement...

Practice was last night? You know I started my day saying "hey, I'll watch F1 practice, it's on at 10 tonight" and now I don't even get that. I'm one of those people who is really, really smart about completely useless things and really, really, dumb about anything practical. :P

If Jenson qualifies behind a Mercedes, the time he's held up behind in the race could very well make Lewis the winner.

This is a good point.

Sorry to disappoint you but his comeback is already more successful than the german punk guy. First race and already outstanding race pace. Came from way behind into the points, almost as well as Perez, and without pushing/shoving/bumping anybody out of his way as the un-respectful german punk usually does.

Perez actually got a lucky break, Kimi was heavily influenced by the safety car, he would've fought Alonso for 5th place...

And no, I refuse to get into fights!

bah, sometimes you need to take up the gloves for a bit, throw a few punches, see where it lands, take a few punches, see how that feels.

yeah, I'm talking about discussing your fav sport...

bah, sometimes you need to take up the gloves for a bit, throw a few punches, see where it lands, take a few punches, see how that feels.

yeah, I'm talking about discussing your fav sport...

:lol: I've had my share of meaningless interweb fights. Now I'm too old and lazy.

Ok, I am not good at arguments.

Reasonable, even optimistic expectations :) That's the best I can imagine happening, so it's already a bit hopeful xD

Perez actually got a lucky break, Kimi was heavily influenced by the safety car, he would've fought Alonso for 5th place...

I don't think Perez got any lucky breaks, he was ahead one second and 5 places behind the next. And I also don't think the SC influenced Kimi's situation badly at all. OK, I was sleepy at the time, but even so I remember being happy at the SC because it allowed Kimi to catch the cars in front of him, surely that would be enough for him to overtake some of them. But instead Kobayashi passed him and he inherited a couple of places and passed Perez along with Koba and the Toro Rossos. I'm still a bit disappointed because of that.