Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

The Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix 2012

Hi Handy. You'll have to explain very soon your comment about Red Bull -> "They have Newey". They have Vettel too but I can't see his annoying finger. I wonder where he's put it in. :ph34r:

No, I don't want too see it. I wanna see other things this season like Kimi's ice cream or Alonso's celebrations on top of his car, Schumie's chin, etc.

I'm the best, I told you. This is boring.

This is the only one you get this season, OK? We're not letting you have anymore of them... :P

A pity about Perez not winning. Still a superb drive, and a welcome addition to the podium.

Lulu was under the radar, did his title chances no harm.

Vettel had a classic case of yin-yang over 2 Sundays.

How soon before Ross Brawn says they've given up on 2012 & are going to focus on 2013? I guess now rival teams can stop carping about the f-duct. Mercedes is way too slow to trouble them in race.

Perez made a mistake because of the team telling him to bring the car home, that was unneccesary imo, but still an amazing race!

Of course now Domenicallia and Montzemolo will think there is nothing wrong with the car and not bring in a revised car...because that's the sort of mis-managers they are...

Perez made Peter Sauber cry. That's even more of an accomplishment than arriving second.

Take that guy to Ferrari now!

Kimi had good strategy that allowed him to get from 13th to 6th in just one pitstop, but after that his only merit was to hold on to the position (more or less), so unless we're happy that he didn't crash it's not so good. Senna on the other hand did very well on both counts - not crashing and progressing up the field :)

Obviously heroes of the day are Alonso and Pérez :)

Kimi had good strategy that allowed him to get from 13th to 6th in just one pitstop, but after that his only merit was to hold on to the position (more or less), so unless we're happy that he didn't crash it's not so good. Senna on the other hand did very well on both counts - not crashing and progressing up the field :)

Obviously heroes of the day are Alonso and Pérez :)

About Kimi, that's what makes the differrence usually in a rain race (and that is why I'd rather watch a dry race :D, even if in this case would have meant an 8th or 9th finish for Alonso!)

I forgot to mention Vergne, as well.

Michael Schumacher :lol: :lol: :roll:

Jenson Button :( :(

Lewis Hamilton :D :D

Sebastien Vettel :roll: :roll: :lol:

Sergio Perez :wowthatwasawesome:

I love Kimi again! But I love Jenson more! *pokes out tongue* nur nur

Michael Schumacher

Jenson Button

Lewis Hamilton

Sebastien Vettel

Sergio Perez

:lol: Welcome back little girl.

In all fairness, for the first time it was a case where Jenson ruiined his own race while Hamilton was just unlucky instead of the other way around.

But Button's fault or not Karthikeyan will be remembered after this race... they allow them to turn they car around corners and HRT just get in the way!!

By the way Andrés, you also forgot Ricciardo, I think, he did well for a while ^^

Jenson Button :( :(

Lewis Hamilton :D :D

Sebastien Vettel :roll: :roll: :lol:

This I agree with, but I don't agree about Schumi, you should have heard Jay's heart breaking and it wasn't even the old man's fault...

On a completely unrelated tangent, Kimi was looking good out of the car :D :D

But Button's fault or not Karthikeyan will be remembered after this race... they allow them to turn they car around corners and HRT just get in the way!!

By the way Andrés, you also forgot Ricciardo, I think, he did well for a while ^^

:secret: I can't never tell whih one is Ricciardo and which one is Di Resta :blush:

:secret: I can't never tell whih one is Ricciardo and which one is Di Resta :blush:

Haha, it just takes some getting used to. After I missed 3 races last year I didn't remember half the people who were racing :lol:

Gotta be happy for Peter Sauber, Perez and their team, Valuable points in the bag for those guys, and another mature victory for Alonso. Good on him for keeping his nose clean and taking the win. thbup.gif

This is the only one you get this season, OK? We're not letting you have anymore of them... :P

It was a miracle but someone like Alonso had to be in the car to accomplish it. waccoe1.gif

Take that guy to Ferrari now!

I think he'll be there in 2013. Should be there tomorrow, a swap with Sauber and that's it. What a race!!! tiphat.gif

Michael Schumacher :lol::roll:

Jenson Button :(

Lewis Hamilton :D

Sebastien Vettel :roll::lol:

Alonso heyjoe67_ferrari.gificon2_flag.gif1st.gif

tongue.gif

God I could not type a word during after the restart.

driver of the day: alonso, because he made no mistake, he fought to P1 on the track. perez was great but his P2 to was more to risky first pit stop. alonso won the race in front perez who meesed up with car 1 sec faster per lap. and the last and most important fact:alonso overtook perez on the track.