Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grabthaw the Hammerslayer

Is It Me Or Is Vettel Looking Ordinary....?

Yamamoto was a pretty good driver, actually. I know he's focused on his DJ stuff, but I'd love to see him resurface in sports cars or something.

Ahh good to see everybody getting along. Things were a little bit too much anthagonistic (or whatever it is spelled) for my taste, but it is nice to see you have a thick skin!

Welcome aboard Volatilis. Hope you to stick around, now that we can all agree about cucumbers and move onto something else.

We are few, we are quirky, but we are also more fleshed out humans than most posters in other forums, so the good thing is that even the big differences in preferences between different members are backed by lengthy and more thoughtful replies than usual (as opposed the mere "You are pathetic" or such one liners usually found on the net)

That gives you at least the comfort of knowing that the guy that has just attacked you made the effort of thinking why is he calling you an idiot :lol:

Going for "antagonistic" there? :D

You realize that between driving a truck, that plate of ribs, holding a few rifles, and making these comments, Karthikeyan is now my favorite driver?

I think he’s highly frustrated because he’s having a tough season after dominating the track for two years...I have won races in all the previous single-seater championships I have participated in and held pole position in the most demanding F3 Macau Grand Prix, so I don’t need a certificate from Vettel.

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/276570/karthikeyan-hits-back-at-vettel-remarks/

I love this guy. We have an anti-Vettel! :D

I guess Webber's an anti-Vettel, too, and guess what? He eats (drinks?) those terrible orange things in a tube that they give you at elementary school field days...I think higher of him now than I used to, too...

195231.jpg

...but his fingernails are way too long.

he looks as good as he ever did, which is pretty good, but maybe not great. need to see him in a really crap car to decide how good he is. even JV could win with the right car.

@ Eric

That may be a frozen juice....however I'd take even bets that it is a Sports Squeezy - full of gel and carbs and isotonics and stuff.

However....I got some of the frozen juices in my freezer, and now I have a hankering for one myself :P:D

I thought he was saying something about not believing in god. :D

Me too....and so I had to read his post a half dozen times just to be sure. Having to do that was antagonizing in itself.....

...wait a minute..

That damn balding Argentinian strikes again!!

@ Eric

That may be a frozen juice....however I'd take even bets that it is a Sports Squeezy - full of gel and carbs and isotonics and stuff.

However....I got some of the frozen juices in my freezer, and now I have a hankering for one myself :P:D

:lol: Well, frozen juice was what I was referencing. It's just that they never actually froze them before giving them to us, and those things aren't as pleasant when they've been sitting in a 90° F room for a few years. :P

Ha anyone actualy thought about the feelings of the cucumber in all this mess? This is where the real debate should be taking place. Has anyone actually ever seen a cucumber being lapped? Precisely. This is just vegetable cruelty.....

The only vegetable I recall seeng lapped was something cucumber shaped by a dirty friend of my sister's called Tracy. Ah, Tracy....how I loved those school summer holidays. Reminds me of a Bobby Goldsboro tune.....but I digress;

Vettel was stupid for saying what he did. He is looking moody, petulant and vunerable. Why? Because his car isn't all conquering right now. That tells me a lot about his character; His car completes him but he is incomplete without a great car, a bit at sea. New territory; Lewis '09.

More races will tell us more. (I got that one from the book of ridiculously obvious statements).

Volatile one, welcome.

Ha anyone actualy thought about the feelings of the cucumber in all this mess? This is where the real debate should be taking place. Has anyone actually ever seen a cucumber being lapped? Precisely. This is just vegetable cruelty.....

The only vegetable I recall seeng lapped was something cucumber shaped by a dirty friend of my sister's called Tracy. Ah, Tracy....how I loved those school summer holidays. Reminds me of a Bobby Goldsboro tune.....but I digress;

Vettel was stupid for saying what he did. He is looking moody, petulant and vunerable. Why? Because his car isn't all conquering right now. That tells me a lot about his character; His car completes him but he is incomplete without a great car, a bit at sea. New territory; Lewis '09.

More races will tell us more. (I got that one from the book of ridiculously obvious statements).

Volatile one, welcome.

oh, cucumber has been attacking back! sortoff....

Volatile one, welcome.

Oh Cucumber Whisperer, I agree.

That gives you at least the comfort of knowing that the guy that has just attacked you made the effort of thinking why is he calling you an idiot :lol:

I was supposed to make an effort and think before I called you an idiot?????? :dam:

This forum has too many bollocking rules.

I was supposed to make an effort and think before I called you an idiot?????? :dam:

This forum has too many bollocking rules.

I knew if we shouted 'cucumber' and 'idiot' loud enough that Paul would show up.

Well Red Bull probably expected to just turn up and dominate this season, as their arrogant "McLaren didn't win, we lost" rhetoric would suggest. Last year, whenever they dropped off in performance they recovered very quickly, but this season it appears they just fundamentally lack performance and it's a position they're not used to. They're clearly feeling the pressure, as is Seb. I expect they'll recover, but it may be a while coming.

Well Red Bull probably expected to just turn up and dominate this season, as their arrogant "McLaren didn't win, we lost" rhetoric would suggest. Last year, whenever they dropped off in performance they recovered very quickly, but this season it appears they just fundamentally lack performance and it's a position they're not used to. They're clearly feeling the pressure, as is Seb. I expect they'll recover, but it may be a while coming.

It's just a bit of gamesmanship on Red Bull's part. They all do it and there are many examples in other sports too.

There is more than 1 way to skin a cat,as they say and getting under your opponent's skin is sometimes a way of doing it.

It's just a bit of gamesmanship on Red Bull's part. They all do it and there are many examples in other sports too.

There is more than 1 way to skin a cat,as they say and getting under your opponent's skin is sometimes a way of doing it.

Especially if your car is no longer the dominating monster it was! It's more sour grapes than gamesmanship if you ask me! :D

Especially if your car is no longer the dominating monster it was! It's more sour grapes than gamesmanship if you ask me! :D

The last 2 years must have been absolute torture for you...

I mean, the guy has 1 bad race and everyone flies off on their hoolies at him...

The last 2 years must have been absolute torture for you...

I mean, the guy has 1 bad race and everyone flies off on their hoolies at him...

I think the job of Vettels girlfriend is already taken you know!