Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grabthaw the Hammerslayer

Is It Me Or Is Vettel Looking Ordinary....?

when i joined this forum i was in bed with flu and decided to pick one forum and to post a lot of crappy stuff cause i was bored . i chose TF1 because it was best looking and started fight with everyone i could figth with. one year after , as a respectable member of this community , i stand up in front of you and speak to you: " Hi, my name is Ivan . I was troll, and i apologize to you !"

when i joined this forum i was in bed with flu and decided to pick one forum and to post a lot of crappy stuff cause i was bored . i chose TF1 because it was best looking and started fight with everyone i could figth with. one year after , as a respectable member of this community , i stand up in front of you and speak to you: " Hi, my name is Ivan . I was troll, and i apologize to you !"

well, what a good addition you are to the forums Ivan :thbup:

U really enjoyed his bashing Vettel post's did'nt you, it was quite funny to u :P

:D

I'm enjoying Alonso leading for an expected very short period of time. Vettel can still win the title but it won't be a walk at the beach. I think Horner, Marko, etc. didn't see it coming.

:thbup: at Ivan.

http://planetf1.com/driver/18227/7649783/Miffed-RBR-send-manager-to-backmarkers

I remember how embarassing it was when my Dad went to complain to another Dad because I cried at something his son did. I grew a pair, then everything was fine.

Seb, please take note. Or you are the salad item.

I'm no fan of Vettel, but I think this is the season where he has the opportunity to prove his detractors wrong and show his real worth. The gherkin thing isn't helping though

At least it marked the return of the finger, maybe he just forgot exactly which finger though. :P

Vettel might have looked ordinary in the past two races. He even came across as a sore loser after Malayisia, although coming from where he came in 2011 it is at least conceivable that the kid reacted like that in the spur of the moment (not sure if "understandable" but certainly "conceivable") whether such a display of emotions were simply the sign of great ambition of a guy worthy of such, or merely the blasts of a spoilt kid is something only time will tell.

A whole team, however, cannot enjoy the same level of leniency. Even less so after more than a week since the facts have happened. To send Christian Horner to tell the backmarker teams that they should move aside for the RBRs is rather tasteless. This is a cold decision (more than a week has passed).

http://www.totalf1.com/full_story/view/412358/Miffed_RBR_send_manager_to_backmarkers/

Now, I do hope this is some kind of belated April 1st joke, otherways:

We all know the drill, similar (actual or imaginary) actions from other established teams like Ferrari and mcLaren will be mentioned claiming that "if Ferrari and McLaren here and there did the same, why not RBR?"

The answer would be: because they represent the "old, dirty, politics-riddled F1" in RBR's imaginary, the one they try to oppose with their own image of "we are the new F1, we are honest, we are pure bred racers"

No, you are not. You are just another old, dirty and politics-riddled F1 team. Not to mention that you sell energy drinks which have less class than a McLaren or a Ferrari street car :P No moral high grounds for you.

as a respectable member of this community

About time we got at least one respectable member.... :)

Oh thought you said bespectacled member - that is Paul (its his party trick with a pair of sunglasses and his you-know-what) :D - please don't encourage him, that's why he is in a maximum security prison - there's a time and a place for that trick and in London during the Trooping of the Colour was just not right.... :)

I wear glasses. How ironic; they told me if I did not stop it would make me go blind....

I remember how embarassing it was when my Dad went to complain to another Dad because I cried at something his son did. I grew a pair, then everything was fine.

I remember I had a fight with a guy at school and his dad came over with the kid to complain... then my dad slapped me.

What is my point here? I have no bloody idea...

About time we got at least one respectable member.... :)

Oh thought you said bespectacled member - that is Paul (its his party trick with a pair of sunglasses and his you-know-what) :D - please don't encourage him, that's why he is in a maximum security prison - there's a time and a place for that trick and in London during the Trooping of the Colour was just not right.... :)

Bollock me, I thought it was the Trumping of the Colour :dam:

:)

I heard Camilla invited you back ;) Talk of a KBE/OBE

or was it a KNOB E? :)

Well, I don'tlike to brag, but mine does deserve an award, unlike yourself, Mr Tiddly :whistling:

I remember I had a fight with a guy at school and his dad came over with the kid to complain... then my dad slapped me.

What is my point here? I have no bloody idea...

Surely the analogy is that HRT's boss should slap Kartikeyan. Can't see that happening.

I guess it wasn't Vettel who told Marko/Horner to visit HRT's boss but it won't help him growing a pair like dribbler... Unless he's embarrassed like dribbler... :P

I guess it wasn't Vettel who told Marko/Horner to visit HRT's boss but it won't help him growing a pair like dribbler... Unless he's embarrassed like dribbler... :P

I say I grew a pair, Alex, but on closer inspection, jointly they are the same size as a normal sized one on its own.

I say I grew a pair, Alex, but on closer inspection, jointly they are the same size as a normal sized one on its own.

Size doesn't matter as long as they're functional. :whistling:

Size doesn't matter as long as they're functional. :whistling:

True enough. And mine do function.

Even though my son is identical to my postman.....

that means that your postal service is functional too,.... or too functional.:eusa_think:

That's what I call a complete service. :lol:

The question is, are Vettel's functional? Postal service isn't as good in Germany. :P

He has Marko though.

That's what I call a complete service. :lol:

The question is, are Vettel's functional? Postal service isn't as good in Germany. :P

He has Marko though.

:lol:

To be honest, and im probably going to be torched for this, but i believe Vettel's car had an edge over Webber's car last year, and with his car, i think most of the front runners could have won the WDC. I would not be surprised at all if Webber can clime on top of Vettel as teams #1 driver or evened out this year.