Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Our Beloved Chairman's China Grand Prix

The cars handle entirely differently, at least rear grip-wise, without the diffuser stuff. Could just suit Webber better, maybe he's more experienced with cars like that?

Of course Vettel drove really well at Shanghai. What a smooth overtaker he is.

Two hours in front of the TV watching:

6 WDCs on the grid.

Teams like Ferrari, Williams, McLaren and newcomers but already successful Red Bull Racing.

Changeable weather, unpredictable tires, close fought battles among the b est of the best.

The race was won by a little girl that failed to accomplish anything worthy of note in 111 races, in a car that hasn't won anything in the past 55 years.

There you got your acid review.

Jenson took 113 races to win one....

Makes one wonder whether there ever was a "no.2 driver" or whether that was all just exaggerated because Vettel was driving better.

Diffuser ban hurt Vettel for sure. Was just joking about the no 2 driver thing. I suppose its clear to see this year RB are allowing their boys to race. :thbup:

Jenson took 113 races to win one....

I think you'll find that he didn't technically take 113 because he never started 4* of them. I wouldn't be as heartless as to count those... at least the 2 he got banned from, and no, "it was deserved" is not good enough XD.

*Says Wikipedia :P