Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

The Ak47 Crowd Dispersal Grand Prix Protest Of Bahrain

A reported 58 people in the main grandstand for FP1. 58. Is this f*cking joke of a race even worth holding?

Yes. People on the TV watch it, including me. I don't care how many are not there. Their loss.

Reports Force India may pull out of FP2 for some reason.

Oh my God. Even they are beginning to believe the media bull sh!t that they were 'attacked'.

Wrong place, wrong time, that was all.

Let's just race.

Yes. People on the TV watch it, including me. I don't care how many are not there. Their loss.

If only 58 people turned up to a European race, it would have long since vanished off the calendar... :P

Telegraph reporting Sauber too were caught up in an incident last night.

Would you watch a soccer, sorry, football match on tele if only 58 watched it in the stands? Would it be the same experience to watch on TV with out a crowd cheering etc etc?

Obviously only 58 people in Bahrain don't own a gun, and they were allowed into the race track :P

I think that the protesters would want F1 fans to watch this race, unless of course they are too engaged fighting for freedom and equality in Bahrain to watch TV. If the protesters can in some way hinder the race, display a banner, whatever they are up to I guess they'd prefer the world to see it. Even if nothing happens the journalists there will keep us duly informed.

I know that a lot of people have said a lot about not wanting this race to go ahead... I for one was very Happy to be sitting in my seat watching the cars race around...... and on the question on the amount of people in the stands during fp1.... it's because they were too busy waiting in line for autographs and sleeping on the cushions provided :P