Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

admin

Totalf1.com Is Under Attack From Anonymous

Just a heads up that totalf1.com will be up and down all weekend as we are under a DDoS attack from Anonymous over the Bahrain Grand Prix. Why they chose to select totalf1.com (a non official news aggregation site) is not clear.

Yeah, it is I guess. :)

But its not like we can do anything to stop the GP going ahead so choosing totalf1.com to attack will get them very little traction in their (h)activism.

Yeah, it is I guess. :)

But its not like we can do anything to stop the GP going ahead so choosing totalf1.com to attack will get them very little traction in their (h)activism.

True. Let's look at it as we look Seb Vettel trying to overtake someone: tyres will come off, wings will fly around , radiators will be punctured,etc...it will be interesting because we know that in the end no one will be hurt because safety is very high. we just have to wait some time and things will be OK.

look at the bottom of this thread, it says: '' 1 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users ''

are those guys with masks?

I mean, it is interesting, right?

We are under attack of cyber-terorists.

I suppose we are a prominent F1 site. Does make one proud to be part of it.

Wow, it makes us feel like a prominent F1 site. I had never thought about that XD

I will have to be very careful what I write if they're reading this then.

What the heck they think taking this site down will do, I have no idea. When several angry protesters and leading politicians can't stop the race from taking place, you really do need to turn up the heat and take some Formula One sites down. Not.

Ah, it's laughable. Internet tough guys, some of the funniest people around.

In conclusion: f*ck off and stop wasting your time, you bunch of morons.

Ooops, I forgot about being careful with what I wrote... :P

Presumably these attackers also believe that it's worthwhile trying to fly to Venus on a spoon.

Presumably these attackers also believe that it's worthwhile trying to fly to Venus on a spoon.

That's sooooo totally possible....and very worthwhile as no rocket fuel is required so it is very environmentally friendly :P

I will have to be very careful what I write if they're reading this then.

What the heck they think taking this site down will do, I have no idea. When several angry protesters and leading politicians can't stop the race from taking place, you really do need to turn up the heat and take some Formula One sites down. Not.

Ah, it's laughable. Internet tough guys, some of the funniest people around.

In conclusion: f*ck off and stop wasting your time, you bunch of morons.

Ooops, I forgot about being careful with what I wrote... :P

It's because of Eric's pro-race thread. Blame him. He's such a communist, that Eric.....

Throwing around the c-word, are we? If you weren't a moderator, your posts would have a nice red hue to them... :P

Well, it has been all clear now for 24 hours, so hopefully they have moved on to bigger fish now. (Or maybe it is the calm before the storm?)

Script kiddies that have apparently lost the use of their brains. Odd that they would confuse this with an official FIA site :/

Political issues and human rights in the Middle East should be of massive concern to all those who live in the comfort of reasonably civilised democracies. Quite what we do as individuals about it is really a matter of conscience. I certainly don't needs the Ed Millibands of this world to tell me how to think. Just where sport stands in all this has always cause heated debate. It always will. Should BMW and the VW Group stop taking orders from their Bentley, Rolls Royce, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini customers throughout the Gulf until democracy reigns in the the desert? Should Ferrari and Mercedes follow suit? Indeed, should Tata stop the flow of such essentials as Land Rover? Personally, I feel the Gulf states are making huge strides towards dismantling these ancient feudal oligarchies themselves. That's not the point, though. If Bernie is to keep political pressures off the menu for the teams, then he needs to steer the circus clear of unstable political environments. That is my humble opinion. As far as the deadly Anonymous is concerned, , interference with fan forums is hardly going to make a difference. It's just a publicity exercise for a bunch of extremely boring, unremarkable people who have done so little with their lives.

F1.com has also been back online for some time.

So their attacks were highly successful then, or they got bored with it as quickly as they realised it isn't going to change anything.

Judging by the Twitter chatter, they moved on to fax and email bombing various people.

I still have hack attempts being blocked by the servers firewall (more than usual), but no more DDoS attacks, so think the worst is behind.

Surely these activist's have better things to do with their time than attack an internet F1 forum?

My guess is some joker who thinks it's cool to whack off whilst watching Ann Widdecombe in that god-awful canary yellow dress on constant repeat. A right Neil No-life.

Surely these activist's have better things to do with their time than attack an internet F1 forum?

My guess is some joker who thinks it's cool to whack off whilst watching Ann Widdecombe in that god-awful canary yellow dress on constant repeat. A right Neil No-life.

A quote from The Inbetweeners I think is pretty apt for these tools: "The only pussy he's ever touched was his mothers when he fell out of it". Most of the kind of idiots that frequent groups like 4Chan and Anonymous will probably still be virgins into their 40s :D

That's not cool?

Who's Ann whats her face, and am I missing out on something, more to the point?????