Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

Spanish Grand Prix - Anyone Going, Anyone Been?

Hey All,

Longtime no chat, hope you are all well.

So I decided to book tickets to the Spanish GP at Circuit de Catalunya next month.

My question as in the topic is, who is going to this years race and has anyone been before?

Cheers

Wez

Hey All,

Longtime no chat, hope you are all well.

So I decided to book tickets to the Spanish GP at Circuit de Catalunya next month.

My question as in the topic is, who is going to this years race and has anyone been before?

Cheers

Wez

my god Wez, I was wondering where you been???

Ah, you'll fit in with the Alonso crowd then, also expect him to perform better as they have a major upgrade for that race!!!

and I know I'm not answering your q

my god Wez, I was wondering where you been???

Ah, you'll fit in with the Alonso crowd then, also expect him to perform better as they have a major upgrade for that race!!!

and I know I'm not answering your q

Hey Buddy, yeah thought I better pop past good old TF1:)

I'm not going to hold my breath regarding the new Ferrari updates as it's going to take more than a few updates (more like a new car) to make the F2012 competitive. Perhaps the Spaniard fans and myself can blow at the same time to give the Ferrari some half decent straight line speed?

Perhaps the Spaniard fans and myself can blow at the same time to give the Ferrari some half decent straight line speed?

Thats it!!! What else do Ferrari need? :lol: