Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massa

Indianapolis 500

LET'S GO! IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE, THE INDY 500 IS HERE, T MINUS FIFTEEN TO BROADCAST TIME, T MINUS AN HOUR FIFTEEN TO THE RACE, IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

I've found a stream for the race so happily I'll get to see it. Looking forward to it.

If anyone (looking at you here, Craig) needs a stream, just PM me and I'll sent you a link.

Haha alright. Have to say, it is early stages so far, but this is entertaining. A lot of passes for the lead.

Lotus didn't last long. What a farce. Real shame for Alesi and Simona. Alesi says he'll return.

Andretti still leads, Dixon second, Hinchcliffe, Sato and Briscoe complete the top 5 for now. Still a long way to go.

Thankfully both drivers are okay. Was worried for Conway there for a second. Almost ended in the catch fencing.

Conway lost it in turn one, Power ended up collecting him. Power's three race win streak is over.

Back to green flag racing. Sato passes Kanaan for fourth...and a yellow flag. Ana Beatriz hits the wall.

Doesn't look like a big hit. Just lost it in turn one. Good job by everyone else to avoid her.

Andretti throwing a bit of a tantrum over the radio. He's such a "meh" driver to me I'd rather him not win to be honest.

It's funny that these "single file restarts" have been nothing like single file so far. Dixon leads. A little under half distance.

Dixon, Franchitti, Hunter-Reay, Rahal, Wilson the top five and we're now over half distance.