Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massa

Indianapolis 500

Barrichello leads! Hunter-Reay has a problem with the rear of his car and recovers to the pits.

Franchitti hounding Sato for the lead. Hunter-Reay's day is done.

And I've just overtaken Craig in number of posts in this thread....for now. :P

42 laps to go - Franchitti leads, Dixon second, Sato third, Kanaan fourth, Hinchcliffe back in fifth.

Had to step away for a few minutes - I presume there was another caution as the field is really bunched up at the moment.

Carpenter loses it in turn one. Again, good job by everyone to avoid him. Light contact with the wall.

I'm excited. I generally don't know who is going to win this. Guess we'll find out in a few minutes and then I can say I thought he'd win all along.

I like Dario, but it would have been so good for Taku...or Dixon...and then it all gets taken away from us...grrrrrrr....

On the face of it, he survived all 200 laps...on the inside, he got lucky.

But then he was tapped into the pitwall, so swings and roundabouts....swings and roundabouts.

Wow, what a finish. A shame it ended under caution, but wow. Sorry for Sato but he should have waited. He could have won that but he threw it away.

Have to admit, that was pretty cool. Glad I didn't make the mistake of last year and decide not to watch, despite how nice the weather has been here lately. :P

Indy is always worth watching - you never know what will happen. Which is how all sport should be.