Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yeah, it was my birthday last saturday, feel guilty you ungrateful maggots!

Of course, you'd rather post happy birthday threads for people with no real F1 heritage from exotic countries, like Eric just because they have the money, even though no one attends to their parties.

This forum has become a farce. I am leaving this place forever, you hear me? And will never, ever come back for the next couple of hours!!!

FFS!

(PS: I bet you will all be lining up for Tanita's birthday tomorrow...Santander's money, of course...)

Andres, had you hidden your b'day? That may explain the lack of a thread.

Just kidding. We don't care about you.

Just kidding. We care about you.

Sort of. We wouldn't throw ourselves in front of a train to save you.

So you're 41 now? Good lord, your b'day will wear out my legs (b'day bumps...). Despite your causing suffering to me, I'm magnanimous to wish you a belated happy b'day. I'm sending you a Lotus (or whatever its name is) F1 car poster. Happy wanking. Er, no, that's not how you spread cream on the cake.

Yeah, it was my birthday last saturday, feel guilty you ungrateful maggots!

Of course, you'd rather post happy birthday threads for people with no real F1 heritage from exotic countries, like Eric just because they have the money, even though no one attends to their parties.

This forum has become a farce. I am leaving this place forever, you hear me? And will never, ever come back for the next couple of hours!!!

FFS!

(PS: I bet you will all be lining up for Tanita's birthday tomorrow...Santander's money, of course...)

Is it too late to shout SURPRISE!!!

A belated Happy Birthday, mon amis :beer22:

Yes I feel guilty for missing your Birthday. I hope you now feel guilty for making me feel guilty.

Damn it Andrés, I was just about to start your birthday thread right before you did this one.. you ruin everything.

Happy birthday for Saturday!

¡Buenos felicitaciones con queso! Saque la basura, por ejemplo. Los cachorros sólo puede ser mucho para llegar lo más lejos y se parecen más. ¿No tenemos miedo de nada? ¡Somos lo que somos!

qWq3s.png

Sorry I missed this Andres. Call it old age.

You are like a fine wine and a true jewel in the TF1 crown. Tonight, I shall raise a glass to you, good sir and continue my research for you on premature hair loss and other premature issues.

Thank you, thank you all! I really wasn't expecting this! :whistling:

I would like to reply one by one to your posts, as each one of you is special in a different way (well, except for Paul, we all know what we mean when we call him "special")

It was a great weekend plus holiday, lots of asado, lots of friends, lots of surprises!

Ok, gay loving time is over. Can I get back to my "I hate you all" mood?

Hey! I'm sorry I wasn't around until today, now it looks like I only want to read my own birthday thread >.< My excuse is that I was moving back to Spain, so I had to catch up with family, friends and such. And I obviously didn't remember the exact day of your birthday, although I do know you're a Taurus like me, because we rock. So I wish you to keep on rocking! Sorry for being so late!!

Thank you, thank you all! I really wasn't expecting this! whistling.gif

I would like to reply one by one to your posts, as each one of you is special in a different way (well, except for Paul, we all know what we mean when we call him "special")

It was a great weekend plus holiday, lots of asado, lots of friends, lots of surprises!

Ok, gay loving time is over. Can I get back to my "I hate you all" mood?

The same as my parents mean when they say it??

O.Em.Gee. I'm so sorry I'm this late. Ack. I feel so unclean and dirty. Maybe it's just warm in here. Think I should cool down a little. How could I do that? Oh look, there's a bikini and a hot-tub. Who's that sexy bald guy standing next to it? Wow, he's cute. I think that's Andres. Yeah. Maybe I'll walk over and say hi. Hot tub looks inviting....

Well, it was your birthday old man, I couldn't get you a real present so I thought I'd try to give you a heart attack instead! :P

Joking aside, happy birthday you sexy muthafooka! Wub you. :wub:

Sorry if I was late, but happy birthday.

If it is deemed too late, then let me wish you a happy birthday in advance for next year

Oh crap, so you mean that bald guy in Argentina that we all flew out to surprise wasn't you? Sh#t, wrong address.... what.gif

Good job really, poor guy's heart never stood a chance with all those naked cheerleaders... Shame he crashed the Lamborghini we'd hired into the cemetry, but on the plus side, there's room for his headstone now rip.png

Hope you had a good one. There's always next year..... carrot.gif

Meh, you oldie, Paul got me back to make this post, from my retirement... Sorry for the delay... Hope you had a blast and a great Birthday :) Here to many more :beer:

Anyways, Hows it going mate ?