Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

Happy Birthday Handynzl (Craigydon)

Happy birthday to the bestest ever ever ever! Sorry it's late. You should make everyone here feel terribly guilty ya know! :P

What did the birthday boy get from his little princess?

Here's to you Craigydon. Love ya :wub: xx

Are we late again? I thought that was just because we didn't like Andrés? Happy birthday Craig! Love ya wub.png xx

Craig you nasty bugger sonofabitch! You should be either banned or shot. Preferably both!

Love ya wub.png xx

Here's to the best Kiwi in the world!!! and to top it a great friend!!! It's an honour!!!

Happy Birthday Craig, have a blessed one!!!! (that includes getting drunk of course)

Happy birthday to the bestest ever ever ever! Sorry it's late. You should make everyone here feel terribly guilty ya know! tongue.png

Here's to you Craigydon. Love ya wub.png xx

you better prepare.... Kimi's gonna win soon. and don't tell me you have'nt a clue about me and Handy's bet...

I don't think I'm late. They use metric time over there so it's probably still whatever day was the day we think it isn't. I hope it was/is/will be good to Craig.

Yeah, well...I was busy revising all day like a sensible student and education is important and and and....

Just kidding. :P

Hope you had a great day in upside down land. Happy belated Birthday.

And here I thought I was on time for once!! Happy Birthday Craig! I hope you had a great one (and I'm definitely not saying that because you're an almighty mod and I want to stay in your good books, noo).

Love ya :wub: xx

P*ss taking b*stards! :lol: :lol:

Love ya :wub: xx more xx haha!

Wub ya toowub.png

Where is Craig in all this, having too much fun with alcohol poisoning???

Too much blood in his alchohol stream is my guess :lol:

Happy Birthday man! Cheers! Wish for a lola win in Le Mans. Or at least not another Audi victory

Happy birthday to the bestest ever ever ever! Sorry it's late. You should make everyone here feel terribly guilty ya know! tongue.png

Here's to you Craigydon. Love ya wub.png xx

Thanks Chicky-babe

Shall find out in about 40-hrs what she's made me in arts and crafts....

Are we late again? I thought that was just because we didn't like Andrés? Happy birthday Craig! Love ya wub.png xx

Yes you're late. Yes we all don't like Andres. Thanks for the bromance!

Craig you nasty bugger sonofabitch! You should be either banned or shot. Preferably both!

Love ya wub.png xx

If I was shot, then I couldn't be banned. If I was banned, you wouldn't know I was shot. On those grounds, your wish can not be accommodated.

Bromance back at ya!

Here's to the best Kiwi in the world!!! and to top it a great friend!!! It's an honour!!!

Happy Birthday Craig, have a blessed one!!!! (that includes getting drunk of course)

Well, it came and went, and included 12-hours of work....is that a blessing?

And how does someone that does not drink get drunk?

Cheers anyways!

you better prepare.... Kimi's gonna win soon. and don't tell me you have'nt a clue about me and Handy's bet...

She's already paid me up for that....did you miss out Braddles? I must say....it was all and more!!

I don't think I'm late. They use metric time over there so it's probably still whatever day was the day we think it isn't. I hope it was/is/will be good to Craig.

Oh you are very much late. See where your silly imperial numbering system got you? Tell me; how do you add XII and LVI?