Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Happy Birthday To The Gorilla

Happy birthday old chap! May Andres write something fitting and whimsical :P

flashingbanana.gif

Happy Birthday, Russ. Hopefully, the smell of Scimitar fibre glass hasn't driven you completely bonkers, you can still use a computer and you might feel moved to frequent the good shores of TF1 again.

Yes. I miss The Pants From Northants. How be the farm going?! Hope you're well Russ, miss ya. X

Happy birthday, Russ. May nature be as generous in years as it was not in inches. :whistling: And may you have a happy birthday post from Paul that does not include the word "belated"

Never forget that you have a bucnh of total strangers from all around the world that still remember you fondly. That must count for something!

Happy Birthday, Russ. All the best :beer22:

PS Sarcastic bollocks, I didn't have to use 'belated' as I knew Russ would not be here for months so nah nah :lol:

Greetings all, and thanks for the well wishes. The gorilla is currently in a deep dark hole wondering what the fu(k went wrong. Down periscope.

Greetings all, and thanks for the well wishes. The gorilla is currently in a deep dark hole wondering what the fu(k went wrong. Down periscope.

Deep dark holes and 'well' wishes. Just popped in for a pun then?

I wish this forum had the words to make your periscope rise up a bit more often.

Don't be a Dodo/Lurker.

*Idiot goes back to village*.

Greetings and felicitations, Russ. Don't be a stranger.