Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Happy Birthday To Dropfreeze The Nailreviver

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear...hang on...how do you grab a thaw...and why are you killing poor defenseless hammers????

Now wait a minute! It's not even your birthday today! What's going on here? Something fishy! It's the FIARRARI FIASCO FEEFUHFOFUM communist anti-Glock group striking again!

This is a farce! A circus! I am not wishing you happy birthday ever again! Let's see what Bernie does when he hears THAT!

FFS!

Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day. All the best :beer22:

Of course if it's not your birthday, you have just used up the only 1 of the only 2 birthday wishes I have ever got on time, so you will not get another one :lol:

And Chris. Happy birthday to him tomorrow which is not today.

Though I guess I should call him Sir because I'm young and he's British. Which bothers me. Why do British people think it's acceptable to be called Sir if that's not actually their title? That's offensive to a true Sir. I never called adults by military ranks they didn't have, or by doctorates they never earned...

But maybe it is his title and then I'd feel bad for offending him on his birthday...but it isn't his birthday...so I have nothing to worry about.

So... what? Should I wait until tomorrow when I will most obviously forget? Oh well, we'll see... :whistling:

His birthday was yesterday here, so it is all relative to the thread starter... :P

Happy birthday, Slayer! Party like the Saxon invasion!

Thank you all, I'm confused, but my birthday is today... :)

Off to see set of Harry Potter then back to a 5* hotel and dinner with my wife, lovely daughters and my grandson.

And Craig... take the pink pills, eh mate? !!! :D

Happy official birthday Meani! Enjoy your "all little kids are crazy to go there" Harry Potter tour :P

My supposed stories? Nothing I ever say is a story.....although in saying that, once upon a time in a deep dark woods....

If people this old still having birthdays, then Happy Birthday, I guess.