Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gilles V.

Has Hamilton Become As Good As Alonso?

I had gone just for a visit...was hungry to drive something fast and I decided to treat myself with christmas bonus...Met, 458, 430 spyder, 355 and a lovely girl.

Wow! For the look of it there was no better place to spend that Christmas bonus. Very good, enjoy life.

Wow! For the look of it there was no better place to spend that Christmas bonus. Very good, enjoy life.

Ah, thanks Ale...

but finished 7 (only due to Alonso's "companionship"), and he did better clasification also, and thus finally had 109 points.

Ey? Hamilton's car broke down. It was nothing to do with Alonso at all.

I think you need to watch that race again to be honest. Not only have you appeared to confuse the final standings (saying Hamilton finished with more points) but you're talking about something that NEVER happened.

Now can we maybe move on from the subject of 2007 before something gets broken? FFS.

I give up...

Ey? Hamilton's car broke down. It was nothing to do with Alonso at all.

I think you need to watch that race again to be honest. Not only have you appeared to confuse the final standings (saying Hamilton finished with more points) but you're talking about something that NEVER happened.

Now can we maybe move on from the subject of 2007 before something gets broken? FFS.

I give up...

Nothing to do with Alonso?? What race were you watching?? Do you not remember Alsonso sabotaging Lewis' car during the race and all the while his pet dog was asking for a medal???

No wait.................eusa_think.gif

Nothing to do with Alonso?? What race were you watching?? Do you not remember Alsonso sabotaging Lewis' car during the race and all the while his pet dog was asking for a medal???

No wait.................eusa_think.gif

liar...

It is not worth trying to have rational debate when there is insufficient logic to reason with.

That's why we're dumping you losers. Me and turbo kick are off to planet f1.

There is a planet out there called F1? Wow. How do you get there? What is the price of the ticket? How long is the, er, flight? (You do fly to get there, yeah?)

I had gone just for a visit...was hungry to drive something fast and I decided to treat myself with christmas bonus...Met, 458, 430 spyder, 355 and a lovely girl.

I will hate you as long as I can do it!!!!!!!loljump.gif

I will hate you as long as I can do it!!!!!!!loljump.gif

Would love to do a track-day in less powerful cars for longer periods....those short outbursts are just damn expensive. But then, I don't see myself owning a ferrari in the near future, which is why I didn't mind doing it once... Waiting to get my hands on an Aston.

Go to a track day at a track then - you can even run your own car...that is if you like the sound of squeeling tyres and cooking your brake fluid. Otherwise, find a track experience thing where you can run maybe a touring car, or even an open wheeler.

Problem is though, that you only get like three laps or so if you go through one of those "experience" deals.

Getting yourself a cheap track car is also an option - something already with a roll cage etc, tweaked a bit or whatever. At the end of the day, it's not about the horses in the back (or front), nor the price tag on the showroom floor, but about the very large smile you will get at the end of your 20-min track session....

In NZ sessions run all day, broken into sedans, bikes and open wheelers, so every hour (or there abouts) your get 20mins track time.

(I'd recommend you looking into an open wheeler though - speed is better and they are designed as race cars - either a Formula Ford or Formula Vee - both reasonably priced, especially in the historics divisions (for FFord that is pre 1989 generally). The older cars are also the cars that you can fix with a spanner - you don't need a computer doctorate to work out how to start the engine, nor a team of ten guys to support you at the track)

Go to a track day at a track then - you can even run your own car...that is if you like the sound of squeeling tyres and cooking your brake fluid. Otherwise, find a track experience thing where you can run maybe a touring car, or even an open wheeler.

Problem is though, that you only get like three laps or so if you go through one of those "experience" deals.

Getting yourself a cheap track car is also an option - something already with a roll cage etc, tweaked a bit or whatever. At the end of the day, it's not about the horses in the back (or front), nor the price tag on the showroom floor, but about the very large smile you will get at the end of your 20-min track session....

In NZ sessions run all day, broken into sedans, bikes and open wheelers, so every hour (or there abouts) your get 20mins track time.

(I'd recommend you looking into an open wheeler though - speed is better and they are designed as race cars - either a Formula Ford or Formula Vee - both reasonably priced, especially in the historics divisions (for FFord that is pre 1989 generally). The older cars are also the cars that you can fix with a spanner - you don't need a computer doctorate to work out how to start the engine, nor a team of ten guys to support you at the track)

I am trying to arrange some time in open wheelers in Germany. I can't afford to take my own car, due to many bureaucratic reasons in Italy, where I currently based. So, when I get sometime, I would love to do it..

thanks for the tips, that was Handy!

Hmm, I'm not so sure. You know the race reports? I think we should do them for races that happened 5 years ago. Yeah. Yup. We're not called TotallivinginthepastF1.com for nothing....

Oh wait, we're not called that either? ohmy.png

I'm off to Irememberthatracefrom5yearsagoandstillbearagrudge.com

tongue.png

biggrin.png

..... Irememberthatracefrom5yearsagoandstillbearagrudge.com

Sister site to:

• Isnt-that-a-2008-spec-rear-wing?.com
  • In-2007-I-still-had-hair.com
  • my-names-paul-and-I-just-bought-a-round-of-drinks-thats-it-for-the-next-5-years.com

Hmm, I'm not so sure. You know the race reports? I think we should do them for races that happened 5 years ago. Yeah. Yup. We're not called TotallivinginthepastF1.com for nothing....

Oh wait, we're not called that either? ohmy.png

I'm off to Irememberthatracefrom5yearsagoandstillbearagrudge.com

tongue.png

biggrin.png

loljump.gif

That's a good idea actually... :P

Sister site to:

• Isnt-that-a-2008-spec-rear-wing?.com
  • In-2007-I-still-had-hair.com
  • my-names-paul-and-I-just-bought-a-round-of-drinks-thats-it-for-the-next-5-years.com

Oh, you think you're so funny, huh? :meh:

And, FYI, it's In-2007-I-still-wished-I-had-hair.com

FFS!

I was thinking about this pointless threat... I think it should be called "Has Alonso Become as bad as Hamilton? or Maldonado? loljump.gif

Go on defending medoicracy (alonso), as I see you're a latin guy, tell me then what do you think of the way they put Massa's carreer in order to benefit alonso? The team orders are prohibited as far as I know, what do you think of: ¨Massa, alonso is faster than you, confirm you have received...¨

...Too many harmed only to benefit a small, mediocre swindler...

There is a planet out there called F1? Wow. How do you get there? What is the price of the ticket? How long is the, er, flight? (You do fly to get there, yeah?)

It's a very beautiful planet, really, but there's no place for mediocre cheaters here, only the real talent's admited (I don't speak of you obviously when saying ¨mediocre cheaters¨, it's clear whom I'm talking about)...

Go on defending medoicracy (alonso), as I see you're a latin guy, tell me then what do you think of the way they put Massa's carrer in order to benefit alonso? The team orders are prohibited as far as I know, what do you think of: ¨Massa, alonso is faster than you, confirm you have recceived...¨Things like that can change someones carreer...Too many harmed only to benefit a spanish mediocre swindler...

We're all latin swindlers wannabes in these forums. Well, a few are proper latin swindlers like Alonso or just swindlers like... errr...

They're going to turbokick your a$$!!! Run!!!

We're all latin swindlers wannabes in these forums. Well, a few are proper latin swindlers like Alonso or just swindlers like... errr...

They're going to turbokick your a$$!!! Run!!!

I don't think it's a bright idea defending mediocrasy (defending alonso...) and I don't fear their kicks, I'm not a swindler (nor a coward, noway...), I don't cheat anyone and I know turbokick better (got a real good kick, believe me, finally I'm the TURBOkick, no?)...