Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massa

2013 Grid

Alonso does lay it on a bit thick with his comments sometimes :lol: Alright, we get it, you love being number 1 and you love the fact Massa is terrible and for you it'd be fantastic if he stayed.

It would be a big shame for us viewers. He really has had his time.

So now we turn to McLaren watch. Who replaces Hamilton?

I know McLaren can sense the potential for discontent in the Pérez/Ferrari relationship, but there will never be discontent in the Pérez/Telmex one so Vodafone has to be on the way out (which they may be). I'm assuming any clauses preventing subsequent telecommunications deals would be avoided by Pérez just having Telmex as a personal sponsor, and not as a team partner. If we even get that far.

Both of Force India's drivers have shown moments. Neither one really does it for me, but if the rumors are true that Alguersuari has signed there, well, that's a sign.

Not much else out there. Button's probably the most underrated WDC I've encountered so I have full confidence in his ability to lead the team forward, but I'd definitely want someone young to inherit that spot soon enough. Stealing from Ferrari would make it even sweeter, but I'd find it more likely for there to be some kind of Mercedes saying "okay fine, we got your guy, you take ours," with their guy being di Resta.

It's Perez who gets the Mclaren seat. Pretty happy about that. I have a feeling Ferrari might come to regret letting him go in the not too distant future.

It's Perez who gets the Mclaren seat. Pretty happy about that. I have a feeling Ferrari might come to regret letting him go in the not too distant future.

Yep, I think so too.

It will also be interesting to see if Perez can 'out-Button' Button in managing tyres while still keeping the speed.

BBC says that he will have No.1 driver status in Merc.

I would love to know how this sort of information comes about. I guess it's like the media have always done and a lot of internet reporting follows suit now - make a guess and report is as fact :lol:

i think it was reported by Andrew Benson, guys like him always know lot of F1 team personnel.

Yes, but I would imagine the only team personnel who would know this information would be the team personnel who don't want this information to be public knoweldge. Therein lies the contradiction.

Only Alonso has #1 driver status in F1. The rest of the grid only pursuit sport values and... Errr... dam.gif

That wasn't my point, sarcastic bollocks! :lol:

If Alonso has number one status within Ferrari, we guess it through the actions of the team, not because somebody saw Alonso's contract with Ferrari and let us all know.

That wasn't my point, sarcastic bollocks!

If Alonso has number one status within Ferrari, we guess it through the actions of the team, not because somebody saw Alonso's contract with Ferrari and let us all know.

Actually, there is no written contract between Alonso and Ferrari. It was more of a ritual in which Domenicalli, Massa and LdM gave their souls. It involved rubber chickens and the chant: "One Brow To Rule Them All".

Then, Alonso took their souls.

There wasn't much to be taken, to be honest.

British media, British driver, since he's going to a *gasp* German team it must be because of the #1 status, obviously. :P

Actually, there is no written contract between Alonso and Ferrari. It was more of a ritual in which Domenicalli, Massa and LdM gave their souls. It involved rubber chickens and the chant: "One Brow To Rule Them All".

If I could roll on the floor and laugh without losing my apparent dignity, I would have done it now :D

:lol:

Although, you do seem to be mentioning rubber chickens a lot lately. Maybe this is more a projection of your own fetish?? :whistling:

If I could roll on the floor and laugh without losing my apparent dignity, I would have done it now biggrin.png

No, it's fine, you go ahead and roll. Baldy and I will protect your modesty whilst being gentleman and covering our own eyes, honest :whistling:

Wonder if Ferrari will give the old man one last drive.

Probably.

They will also give him a putter and a 9 iron club and send him off to play some golf

laugh.png

Although, you do seem to be mentioning rubber chickens a lot lately. Maybe this is more a projection of your own fetish?? whistling.gif

How dare you! *hits you in the head with a rubber chicken*