Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dribbler

The 2012 British Grand Prix

What about MSC today? is Mercedes Car competitive?

I think MSC is a candidate for the win. That's not saying much as depending on the weather anybody could win today but he was fast yesterday on every circumstances.

Anyway, on the basis it is race day, I'll leave that argument here. No point carrying it on.

Let's be honest. You're taping the race because you're watching Wimbledon live. :rolleyes:

:whistling:

Ok,...I smell a British conspiracy here...why do you keep talking about Murray without making it clear you are talking about Andy???? I was lost for at least half of the latest post until I realized you weren't talking about the F1 pundit.

You want to make me pass for a fool huh? Is that what you want, huh? Come on, punks! Make my day!

I tell ya!

Use the red flag in the race...

Look - qualifying's a timed session right? Drivers DON'T have to go out if they don't want to. We've seen that many times this year (albeit in different circumstances) where people have not set a time to save tyres. It is up to the drivers to make the call - if they think the conditions are dangerous - you don't HAVE to set a time...

The guys who got it right were penalised when they'd done the better job. I believe from memory Ferrari sent their too drivers out on intermediates to start with - they messed up, yet get pole position.

Anyway, on the basis it is race day, I'll leave that argument here. No point carrying it on.

Ah, yes...sorry. I read that argument as well, and is still deep into the "fully idiotic" zone, I regret to say. As far as I know, they ALL can participate once the session restarts, so i t's not as if Perez did not have a chance.

The fact that he was in P1 AT THE START of the session gives him any special rights? Seriously? Now that's a new regulation I never heard about! That is "making a good job"? You mentioned it: QUALY IS A TIMED SESSION. You DID not make a good time until the TIMED SESSION's clock has ran out. Otherwise, the usual early starters (the HRT which usually open Q1) should have been on pole, right? :P

Geez, I can understand bias. But this is beyond ridiculous.How desperate are people to find something wrong? Sorry but there is no fundamental flaw in the Universe. Just a thrilling and very chaotic qualy? Don't like it? Then F1 should not go to Silverstone :P

I was talking about our Murray. He's become a professional tennis player. :D

Nice and sunny over Silverstone ATM. Let's hope for a wet or dry race, not a crazy one. :pray:

Seems like a strat dry at least for the race! Good. Starts under SC alway seem anti climatic.

I was talking about our Murray. He's become a professional tennis player. biggrin.png

Nice and sunny over Silverstone ATM. Let's hope for a wet or dry race, not a crazy one. :pray:

Nah, rain in the middle of the race can be fun.

It's hotter than yesterday and Friday. We'll see some cars performing much better on a hotter track. RBR and Macca?

Why English people write yesterday with small and Saturday with CAPS.

Talking about ridiculous; one of the 3 journalists in the Argentinian transmission has a sore throat and speaks like Marlon Brando with a tracheotomy (sp?). None of the other two understand what he says! (And neither do the public)

Have a feeling that the big name today will be Schumi! Shhhhh.

Even as an Alonso fan/Schumi hater that would be so great for Steve out there!

Yet he is pulling away from everybody else? In a Ferrari? A processional race at Silverstone? I am lost.

FIArrari! I tell ya!

I would no have stopped ALO. It could have cost him dearly with Hamilton in front.

FIArrari!!!

FFS!!!

I would no have stopped ALO. It could have cost him dearly with Hamilton in front.

FIArrari!!!

FFS!!!

That's what the pit told Hamilton. But that's asking too much from Lewis! Good to see both having a honest and clean battle though.

Of course, Santander told Lewis to stop or be banned from all Santander ATMs. :P

:D

Why Massa didn't crash into Vettel as planned!!!

No more Santander ATMs in Brazil?

This is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is this whole ridiculous "mandatory tire change" rule? Huh??? To help the RBRs, obviously!!! Alonso did everything right through ALL THE FIRST PART OF THE RACE, ladies and gentlemen. YET HE LOST!

How unfair that is? A farce, I tell ya!

:P

Great race for a dry Silverstone. Some gripping battles! Lovely stuff!