Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean-Pierre

Does Maclaren Favor Button Over Hamilton?

Tyres. I you can't switch them on you suck. Doesn't matter who you are. Pirelli can reduce the greatest drivers to has-beens overnight. The press love it.

This explains that.

If JB is as dominant as you say, he won't have any problem beating the new guy on a regular basis next year.

I didn't say he was dominant, those words are your choice. I answered your question "Are McLaren Favouring JB Over Lewis." You asked me if I was a family member, I answered you in the tone of your question. You also forgot to mention the fact that JB did in fact beat Lewis last season. Lewis is going bye bye. Jenson is not. That should answer everything for you.

Relax, it's F1. It's all good, baby.

@the dude[tte] who said nice sig to me re: Rush. LOVE Rush. Awesome band.

I didn't say he was dominant, those words are your choice. I answered your question "Are McLaren Favouring JB Over Lewis." You asked me if I was a family member, I answered you in the tone of your question. You also forgot to mention the fact that JB did in fact beat Lewis last season. Lewis is going bye bye. Jenson is not. That should answer everything for you.

Relax, it's F1. It's all good, baby.

@the dude[tte] who said nice sig to me re: Rush. LOVE Rush. Awesome band.

Oh, I'm a fairly relaxed guy. We're just having fun baby, no worries!

I used the term "dominant" because if JB is a better talent than LH, he has got to be dominant, since LH is a dominant driver.

LH would probably beat Perez next year on a regular basis. I'm not so sure this is the case with JB. May be you are right and he will, but I doubt it.

A lot of things were the way they were last year, but this is this year and LH is now a dominant driver, as FA and other major F1 players mentionned during the year.

I've got a band for you as well; well it is not a band, but a German DJ. Try the album ONE from Ben Clock.

Oh, I'm a fairly relaxed guy. We're just having fun baby, no worries!

I used the term "dominant" because if JB is a better talent than LH, he has got to be dominant, since LH is a dominant driver.

LH would probably beat Perez next year on a regular basis. I'm not so sure this is the case with JB. May be you are right and he will, but I doubt it.

A lot of things were the way they were last year, but this is this year and LH is now a dominant driver, as FA and other major F1 players mentionned during the year.

I've got a band for you as well; well it is not a band, but a German DJ. Try the album ONE from Ben Clock.

I like you, JP. You're alright.

I agree with the Hamilton/Perez thing, just hope Sergio don't take it too bad.

And cheers for the recommendation on the music, off to search on YouToob now!

I like you two KG.

Back to the question, I do not beleive now that they favor Button over Hamilton. After the last race, it is impossible to doubt it. Macca gave LH a car in whcih he was able to show his incredible racing spririt and talent. Very few drivers could have done what he did.

What a race! The best this year for me.

^ Damnit! Another conspiracy theorist has joined the fold of normal, sane, rational people.

Damnit! Putting my post on the second page makes my ^ arrow look totally out of place and slackens the humour in it....damnit...that's a frigging conspiracy right there that is....

Does Ferrari favour Alonso over Massa though? That's a question needing looking into, I am sure....for sure.

Does Ferrari favour Alonso over Massa though? That's a question needing looking into, I am sure....for sure.

Or will McLaren favour Button over Pérez if the Mexican doesn't find his mojo back? msn-wink.gif