Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massa

2013 Preseason Predictions

I went with Alonso last year and he nearly did it. Tempted to stick with him but I think I'll jump ship and go for Vettel achieving 4 in a row. I think RBR, Newey and his team on engineers will be able to manage the tyres the best. First half of last year they didn't look as dominant as they had the previous year, but by the end of the season they should their strength that no team could match.

I'd go with Red Bull/Vettel for the same reason. Their capacity to react to changes in the rules is unmatched at the moment, which is good since most of the rule changes affect them the most!

There's very wise ppl around here I must say... Here's to Vettel's fourth title!!!

Go Hungry Heidi!!! Be good and kind to yer master!

Hungry Heidi is such a stupid name. Actually I'm getting bored of all the names... and all the helmets... OH F* IM GETTING OLD O_O

You're getting tired of weird antics... I mean, he drives well it's the other Sh#t we can't stand XD

I personally think these guys have summed up 2013 pretty well

But I really hope Williams pulls out the bag as that would be great to see but Vettel will be the one everyone will be watching though and Red Bull will probably win it

Something for us to ponder upon...

So, when Schumacher retired the first time around Kimi won the Australian Grand Prix and went on to win the title in 2007...

Fast forward to today...

Schumacher retires again and Kimi wins the Australian grand prix again and.....

are you trying to suggest michael schumacher's presence in the grid distracts kimi in unknown ways?

I see this in a different way, my predictions below :

RBR - Consistent through the year but problems between their drivers until the season ends - expect drama here and there

MERC - Inconsistent car, tire degradation unsolved. Sometimes fast but most of the time excuses

McLaren - Will solve some of their car pace issues but not enough to compete with RBRs / Ferraris

Ferrari - Will get quicker and challenge RBR for front row the rest of the season. May even steal the Constructor's champ

Lotus - Consistency is good until the mid-season but low funds may catch up on them later in the year.

Force India - Big chance, May steal some podiums until mid-season and will ran out of horsepower towards the end

TorroRosso - Will remain where they are throughout the season

Williams - The worst of the year is yet to come. It will be crappy one for them

Sauber - Will be good in some races but no podiums for the rest of the season

Caterham & Marussia - well, what can I say