Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nns2703

Should Force India Hire Adrian Sutil Again?

Oh there is this guy wanting to drive too... I'll delete the names but I RLY recieved this email at my SV Facebook group:

"Dear sebastian vettel

hi how are you? I am NAME 30 yars old forame COUNTRY .

Iam very glad that to write this leaterfor you. I hope you help me for taking admission for test of driving formul one. I beg your parden that i have this request forme you because this teste is Im posible in iran.

I promiss you I will pass this teste with sucsefully if you hlpe me for admission in any country. I will practice every day and mak more experiuce.

Thanking you in anti cipitatia

you faith fully.

NAME"

Oh there is this guy wanting to drive too... I'll delete the names but I RLY recieved this email at my SV Facebook group:

"Dear sebastian vettel

hi how are you? I am NAME 30 yars old forame COUNTRY .

Iam very glad that to write this leaterfor you. I hope you help me for taking admission for test of driving formul one. I beg your parden that i have this request forme you because this teste is Im posible in iran.

I promiss you I will pass this teste with sucsefully if you hlpe me for admission in any country. I will practice every day and mak more experiuce.

you faith fully.

NAME"

LOL...very funny!!!

Dear adrian sutil

hi how are you? I am LEWIS HAMILTON 28 yars old forame ENGLAND .

Iam very glad that to write this leaterfor you. I hope you help me for taking admission for talk to you in formul one saison. I beg your parden that i have this request forme you because this is Im posible in your not likeme in thes tiem.

I promiss you I will tuch yore teste with sucsefully if you hlpe me for admission in your mo torhome. I will practice every day and mak more experiuce.

you faith fully.

LEWIS HAMILTON

Dear adrian sutil

hi how are you? I am LEWIS HAMILTON 28 yars old forame ENGLAND .

Iam very glad that to write this leaterfor you. I hope you help me for taking admission for talk to you in formul one saison. I beg your parden that i have this request forme you because this is Im posible in your not likeme in thes tiem.

I promiss you I will tuch yore teste with sucsefully if you hlpe me for admission in your mo torhome. I will practice every day and mak more experiuce.

you faith fully.

LEWIS HAMILTON

loljump.gifloljump.gifloljump.gif

Sutil has been hired. So, there is now no meaning of should and ? left. Therefore, we should close this thread on a positive note.

Sutil has been hired. So, there is now no meaning of should and ? left. Therefore, we should close this thread on a positive note.

As if we would let it go so easily...

How do you feel about Sutil being hired, then? Maybe you could help take it in the positive direction you seek. :)

My positive contribution: it's criminal to have a wet-weather talent like Sutil off the grid, so I'm glad he's back for that.

(Plus, you say "we should close the thread" after telling me "should" has no meaning left! What am I supposed to do)? ;)

This thread is the highlight of Sutil's life, so how dare we close it down?

How could we let this thread be closed???

adrian-sutil-dolphin-1.jpg

There's a joke about bottle-nose dolphins that someone ought to make.

Well at least now we can properly close this thread with a "So long and thanks for all the fish"

Well at least now we can properly close this thread with a "So long and thanks for all the fish"

I just don't see the porpoise in closing it.