Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Merry Xmas 2012

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Hope all those celebrating today have a nice one and that the gift under the tree / in a Santa Sack at the end of the bed / parading at the end of the bed in lingerie is everything you had ever hoped for in your whole entire life.

If not; there is always next year!

Fair to say I'm not the biggest fan of Christmas, but still, hope you all have a great time.

Merry Crimbling to all of Total F1's GP Today's members.

I think I'd like to celebrate the passing of another year swopping opinions and chewing the fat with a bunch of great guys and gals I'd happily sit down to dinner with, [as long as the Dribbler bought his own beer!] and wish to say, wholeheartedly - long may it continue!

A damn fine year, with a not so damn fine ending for me (no, it doesn't have anything to do with F1!). Anyways, here's to the best bunch of non-Spanish speaking people I had the pleasure to know!

(Alex, Tanita, Eric I know you speak Spanish, I just don't consider you "people" :D)

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope everyone is having a good time and that Santa has been generous, but more importantly good health to all.

Hope all those celebrating today have a nice one and that the gift .....parading at the end of the bed in lingerie is everything you had ever hoped for in your whole entire life.

If not; there is always next year!

Well, I hoped for Emma Bunton in said lingerie, what I got was Paul who nipped 'round first thing on Christmas morning and he did parade around in lingerie at the end of my bed. Sadly it was not everything I ever hoped for..... :(

And you are right, there is always next year..... (Paul said he would wear a Nurse's outfit next time)

:D

So, how did you spend yours?

Mine was spent cooking for 7 (inc. my mum, daughter and 28 yr old niece) - lunch included as the 2nd course: "guess the exotic meat" where I served up zebra, impala, springbok, kangaroo, wildebeest and water buffalo and they had to guess which was which....

We ended lunch with indoor fireworks (a real blast from the past, remember these from when I was a kid) and we set off all the smoke alarms... :)

Concluded with trying to launch some paper lanterns (the ones with a candle inside) only the wind was blowing too strong and blew two of them into a tree, which nearly caught fire!

Well, I hoped for Emma Bunton in said lingerie, what I got was Paul who nipped 'round first thing on Christmas morning and he did parade around in lingerie at the end of my bed. Sadly it was not everything I ever hoped for..... sad.png

And you are right, there is always next year..... (Paul said he would wear a Nurse's outfit next time)

biggrin.png

I wore the Union Jack dress, was that not the right spice girl dam.gif

However, it's fair to say I am never going to compete with Emma Bunton............it's also fair to say that me parading in lingerie is as close as you are going to get to Emma Bunton at your age :whistling:

So, how did you spend yours?

Mine was spent cooking for 7 (inc. my mum, daughter and 28 yr old niece) - lunch included as the 2nd course: "guess the exotic meat" where I served up zebra, impala, springbok, kangaroo, wildebeest and water buffalo and they had to guess which was which....

We ended lunch with indoor fireworks (a real blast from the past, remember these from when I was a kid) and we set off all the smoke alarms... smile.png

Concluded with trying to launch some paper lanterns (the ones with a candle inside) only the wind was blowing too strong and blew two of them into a tree, which nearly caught fire!

I'd bet water buffalo tastes pretty good. I've heard moose is great, but I like moose too much, so I'd have to be convinced it was something else to try it (of course, I have no problems eating beef without asking any question as to how humanely it was prepared, as if there's a humane way to kill anything...well, it tastes good...). A moose crossed the highway the first time we went up to a NASCAR race. He even looked both ways before crossing!

I know a guy who has eaten monkey, but that's too close to cannibalism for me. I'd hate to think I was eating some of the folks who post on rival F1 forums... ;)

I had a delightfully low-key day, and about the smallest dinner I've eaten all year in an ironic twist. Was nice to eat with the immediate family, though, since we're all on different schedules and dinner's a very independent affair most nights (and has been for years). Certainly, that's more mileage than I'll get from New Year's Eve, being as dull as I am! :P

However, it's fair to say I am never going to compete with Emma Bunton............it's also fair to say that me parading in lingerie is as close as you are going to get to Emma Bunton at your age whistling.gif

..and charms...

However, it's fair to say I am never going to compete with Emma Bunton............it's also fair to say that me parading in lingerie is as close as you are going to get to Emma Bunton at your age whistling.gif

oh you love nurturing his imagination, dont you? :P

I'd bet water buffalo tastes pretty good.

It was kind of steak-y, but pretty good. Zebra was popular - a white meat, surprisingly. I didn't like it though, you could taste the Savannah.... it was a bit grassy....

Kangaroo was my preferred meat - I am told very good for you too.

Sadly, you are probably right sad.png

Ah what the hell, do you look good in blonde pigtails? biggrin.png

I would reckon I am a 2 bagger, if you know those terms?? :lol: