Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

The Hun Has Been Defeated!!

Two great drivers who would have a great title battle if they could ever both be in the right situation in the same year.

Good for Hamilton to get the seat-time in a low-performance vehicle. He'll need it for Mercedes. Hope he remembers his early braking from that stock car exhibition he did at Watkins Glen (wish he'd come run the actual race there next...)

I'll tell you, though, you think back to Brazil 2008. Vettel's pass on Hamilton...so exciting. After that pass, he went on to do everything Hamilton was projected to do. Well, I saw Vettel pass another driver at Brazil, this time 2012, in similar conditions. I wonder if he'll do everything that guy did...

Vettel passed a lot of drivers at Brazil last year. You might want to be a bit more specific, otherwise someone might assume you're talking about Karthikeyan. :P

According to Twitter, this means that Hamilton is a faster F1 driver.

I still think Hammy comes across really unnaturally, compared to say Kimi or Vettel, and as if he's trying too hard to match up to some idea of what he should be rather than who he actually is. Hell of a driver, though.

1.1 seconds. He's fast, but where did he find that?