Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikesr1

Can Grosjean Control His Crazy Driving

Lotus have got Grosjean driving for them and even though he wins everything his in, how well will he 'reckless' driving be when he races?

yes, if they want to finish the season in their team. Boullier hinted that Renault will not be patient.

IMO he got his crazy driving under control that's why he's not quick enough these days

Well, it's just that it's so much faster to cut right through the other cars instead of avoiding them :D

!

IMO he got his crazy driving under control that's why he's not quick enough these days

He had to modify his driving by being more careful, which is not a natural thing for these drivers. I'd give him a few more races to adapt.

Yes he is back and will be I believe in the top five consistently. They changed his chassis and the car suddenly started to behave as it should.

Yes he is back and will be I believe in the top five consistently. They changed his chassis and the car suddenly started to behave as it should.

Maybe the chassis is connected with his brain, no ?bigwink.gif

Considering where he was last year (usually flying through the air backwards at 100mph), his form certainly seems to have improved.

Too early to tell, but I do often think of Mika Hakkinen (one of my all time favourite drivers) when he first started in F1 got a multi-race ban for his crashing and dangerous moves....