Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Vettel Haters

These guys have been bugging me a lot lately. Pricks who comment on anything Vettel related over Facebook & Twitter saying "arrogant prick" "whiny bitch" & everything else. First of all, arrogant?? He's the best driver on the f**king grid right now & has every right to be arrogant. Whiny bitch?? So what if he barged ahead of Webber & disobeyed team orders. Vettel wants to win every single race and every possible championship & will stop at nothing to do so. What's so illegal about that??

I can't help but wonder if the majority of these Vettel haters are the same idiots who hate Schumacher when he won everything, calling him a "cheat" & all that. Maybe they were the infamous Hamilton haters throughout 09! Who knows! What do you guys reckon of this unnecessary abuse towards Vettel? Does Seb deserve it or is it just jealous F1 "fans" who jump on the "lets hate the best driver on the F1 grid" bandwagon??

These guys have been bugging me a lot lately. Pricks who comment on anything Vettel related over Facebook & Twitter saying "arrogant prick" "whiny bitch" & everything else. First of all, arrogant?? He's the best driver on the f**king grid right now & has every right to be arrogant. Whiny bitch?? So what if he barged ahead of Webber & disobeyed team orders. Vettel wants to win every single race and every possible championship & will stop at nothing to do so. What's so illegal about that??

I can't help but wonder if the majority of these Vettel haters are the same idiots who hate Schumacher when he won everything, calling him a "cheat" & all that. Maybe they were the infamous Hamilton haters throughout 09! Who knows! What do you guys reckon of this unnecessary abuse towards Vettel? Does Seb deserve it or is it just jealous F1 "fans" who jump on the "lets hate the best driver on the F1 grid" bandwagon??

He is the the best driver on the grid, which means he will suffer alot of abuse. People can't fathom that he's THAT GOOD, which he is.

Unfortunately there's a price to pay for greatness.....As simple as that Mika

I can't help but wonder if the majority of these Vettel haters are the same idiots who hate Schumacher when he won everything, calling him a "cheat" & all that.

I'm not a Vettel hater, but I don't like him. I know he is good, but not as good as some think IMHO. Since he has had the best car for a while, we will only know how good he is if a guy like Kimi goes at RBR and Seb. dominates him. I did not like the Shumacher either, you are right, but i did not hate him. I knew he was great, but his multiple unsportsman like "incidents" made me dislike him, plus the fact that he never had real competition within his team.

But this is an old debate about shumacher.

On another subject: don't you find that calling people idiots on the Net is like insulting pedestrians from a moving car...

Oh ya, and Mark Twain was an idiot - I'm French, from Quebec. coolio.gif

On another subject: don't you find that calling people idiots on the Net is like insulting pedestrians from a moving car...

Oh ya, and Mark Twain was an idiot - I'm French, from Quebec. coolio.gif

Funny coincidence. My friends, well one of them, tends to do that whenever he's in the car with me. Dirty rascal. And I haven't updated my signature in about 3 years which was around the time of the Thierry Henry handball incident so don't take it personally :)

I'm not a Vettel hater, but I don't like him. I know he is good, but not as good as some think IMHO. Since he has had the best car for a while, we will only know how good he is if a guy like Kimi goes at RBR and Seb. dominates him. I did not like the Shumacher either, you are right, but i did not hate him. I knew he was great, but his multiple unsportsman like "incidents" made me dislike him, plus the fact that he never had real competition within his team.

Right, except for one thing: if he moves to a dreadful team any above average result would instantly make him a great driver. It's easy, really, you don't need a championship, just to be an above average, likeable midfielder XD I used to really like Seb when he was young and breaking "first time" records. Then the arrogant vibe came about. I guess people are just never satisfied :) But Seb is really good, we just love to hate him :D

What does it matter what people think? Why should we have to like him?

His performance surely is his measure.

I don't like him particularly, but recognise he is an excellent driver.

lovely stuff

Funny coincidence. My friends, well one of them, tends to do that whenever he's in the car with me. Dirty rascal. And I haven't updated my signature in about 3 years which was around the time of the Thierry Henry handball incident so don't take it personally smile.png

All good here. Just checking wink.png

How come my "Vettel sucks." post is not "lovely stuff"?

A popularity contest, I tell ya.

I bet when you were at school, when they picked football teams you would be one of the last two left when the others had all been picked..... :) *

Actually, you don't win bets, so best not take that one on :P

* actually my note was semi-autobiographical, I was always the last one left... :(

The Internet is really a shocking insight into the kinds of things you really never would have guessed humans were capable of thinking. Sometimes for the better, sometimes not.

I don't hate or like Vettel. To me his on the right car at the right seasons.

Give the same car to the likes of Alonso or Hamilton then they would probably do better than Vettel without the need to overtake during Team orders just to compile more points lmavfa.gif

The Internet is really a shocking insight into the kinds of things you really never would have guessed humans were capable of thinking. Sometimes for the better, sometimes not.

I agree, all those pictures of cute cats really do make me wonder :)

About time this club had its first annual general meeting...been hanging out for this for like, forever. Thanks for starting the club off MTG!! Will you be the president? Or are we taking a vote?

What's our chant for at the race tracks going to be?

Vettel, Vettel, you're a petal!!

Seb, Seb, you drive like Deb!!

Better, better, better by far, Kimi is better by far!!

Where do we pay our membership subs? Into your account, yeah? Guess that is simples for us...

About time this club had its first annual general meeting...been hanging out for this for like, forever. Thanks for starting the club off MTG!! Will you be the president? Or are we taking a vote?

What's our chant for at the race tracks going to be?

Vettel, Vettel, you're a petal!!

Seb, Seb, you drive like Deb!!

Better, better, better by far, Kimi is better by far!!

Where do we pay our membership subs? Into your account, yeah? Guess that is simples for us...

Vettel , let go the pedal, listen to team order

Andres should be the secretary (he has the legs for it)

Steph can be the mascot

You can be the PR person :)

No need to pay subs, I'm sure a certain Mr Webber would make a sizeable donation ;)

The world would be boring indeed if we were forced to like the good and successful. Different people measure things differently. Don't let statistics get in the way of some old timey bile and hate. Don't people hate Villeneuve (the Jack, not the Jill) too? But then, isn't he the 1997 WDC? Where is the so called respect for success there?

Who hates Jacques? I use to like him a lot. Ah, so uk people didn't like him if I understand correctly. Don't tell me it is because he was not a robot.

Well, maybe there is a relationship between success and whether we hate someone's personality or not. Maybe the more successful, the less hate? If that was the case, I suppose JV would probably become tolerable after his 45th F1 title.

And if it works the other way, I can't even imagine the lack of success that would be needed to make JV a likeable guy. Maybe being the last sperm. But then we wouldn't even be talking about this....ahh time for bed. blink.png