Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikesr1

Sergio Perez Refuses To Apologise To Jenson Button

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgEly_m_swg

Sergio Perez denies that he apologised to Jenson Button following their apparent dispute in the Bahrain Grand Prix last Sunday, after he was accused of dangerous driving by Button after the McLaren team-mates collided during the Bahrain Grand Prix.

Looks like could be a bit of trouble in team McLaren....

WHy the hell would he apologize? Buttom was slowing him down while other drivers (one of them Alonso) were beathing down his neck and could have passed them both had Perez stayed behind. He did what he had to do and Button should stop whinning and start racing.

I've read that Button said something like : "You do things like that in karting, but you grow out if it". If it is true he said that, he should retire from F1 IMHO.

Everyone wants to win.

For someone to win, everyone else must lose.

This results in drivers reacting to the same events in different ways.

Pérez shouldn't apologize for racing Button. Button shouldn't be pleased that he lost. I hope to see more of this relentless, teammate-beating Pérez, and I hope it awakens the World Champion Button.

Everyone wants to win.

For someone to win, everyone else must lose.

This results in drivers reacting to the same events in different ways.

Pérez shouldn't apologize for racing Button. Button shouldn't be pleased that he lost. I hope to see more of this relentless, teammate-beating Pérez, and I hope it awakens the World Champion Button.

At the end of this season, Perez will be the no. 1 driver, only then (maybe) he should apologize to Button msn-wink.gif

WHy the hell would he apologize? Buttom was slowing him down while other drivers (one of them Alonso) were beathing down his neck and could have passed them both had Perez stayed behind. He did what he had to do and Button should stop whinning and start racing.

I've read that Button said something like : "You do things like that in karting, but you grow out if it". If it is true he said that, he should retire from F1 IMHO.

He said this, he said that...blah, blah, blah. Who cares? It will be years before Perez has Jenson's nous and racing brain. Speed counts for zero if you damage your car. I'm sure both driver's learned something from Bahrain.