Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Shhhhh!!!! It's Someones Birthday

Ahh, let me see...42, the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything. What's that you say..he's 43 not 42....really...that old??

Erhm, happy birthday!

Buenos años y feliz navidad con queso. Nadie puede entender el nacimiento de usted porque es una razón para celebrar, así que no entiende lo que pasó en el proceso de encontrar todo lo que pensé que decidió que no es posible, es solamente posible que el ganado que hay tantos que simplemente apunte a través de lo que queda para ser encontrado, for sure.

I wish you a nice day and a nice year.

Thank you thank you and el muchos gracias for Eric!

Great day, planned a BBQ for the whole family, managed to lock myself out of my apartment so when my family arrived I haven't managed to cook anything and had to make a new coalfire. When I finally could open my apartment I rushed in and out with the coals and matchs to start the fire. Walking past swimming pool I tripped and fell right inside, fully clothed and with a 4 kilograms bag of coals (and the matches)

Great way to spend a birthday!

Happy Birthday, mate!

Hope you have a great year

Thanks people!

Of course I'm enjoying my year, because, as the great Abraham J.Simpson said:" I've heard it all, I've seen it all, I've done it all, I just don't remember any"

Happy Birthday, Andres and a long life.

Happy belated birthday! It must be great to feel like a kid again at 43 (jumping into pools fully clothed and all :D)