Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Totalgpfacef1Booktoday.com

Hello :D

I am a new user. I have a complaint. This forum seems extremely limited in the features it offers and I wonder if someone could please add some more features to it. I cannot seem to use #hashtags and have my posts autoposted to twitter, my 'Fernando crashed out w00t w00t #burn #driveslikeasianlady #takethatbaldy' post just doesn't have the same impact otherwise.

I also wondered how I can apply instragram filters to my post, they look a bit too modern and people can't make out that I posted with an iPhone, and how will everyone on Instagram know.

Do you also have a mobile app so I can have a loud ping notification that goes off every time anyone posts anything anywhere on the forum?

There is only one profile picture. I find that extremely limiting. Where can I add a big cover photo and a timeline photo to go with my profile photo so they can cover at least half the screen.

How do I add and delete friends - I want to add baldy and then delete him when he says something mean about schumi-wumi.

Doesn't even seem to have graph search, I tried searching for 'hot girls in my neighbourhood who like to get naked and watch f1 with a companion' and it gave me no results.

And I want to make a page for save the bangladeshi children so we can all click like and feel good about ourselves, how do I do that? Where is my wall?

Hello biggrin.png

I am a new user. I have a complaint. This forum seems extremely limited in the features it offers and I wonder if someone could please add some more features to it. I cannot seem to use #hashtags and have my posts autoposted to twitter, my 'Fernando crashed out w00t w00t #burn #driveslikeasianlady #takethatbaldy' post just doesn't have the same impact otherwise.

I also wondered how I can apply instragram filters to my post, they look a bit too modern and people can't make out that I posted with an iPhone, and how will everyone on Instagram know.

Do you also have a mobile app so I can have a loud ping notification that goes off every time anyone posts anything anywhere on the forum?

There is only one profile picture. I find that extremely limiting. Where can I add a big cover photo and a timeline photo to go with my profile photo so they can cover at least half the screen.

How do I add and delete friends - I want to add baldy and then delete him when he says something mean about schumi-wumi.

Doesn't even seem to have graph search, I tried searching for 'hot girls in my neighbourhood who like to get naked and watch f1 with a companion' and it gave me no results.

And I want to make a page for save the bangladeshi children so we can all click like and feel good about ourselves, how do I do that? Where is my wall?

Hello.

I can use #hashtags.

Try this nice sepia color font. It pretty much simulates everything Instagram can do..

You can access this site from your mobile phone. It worked very well years ago when I had a mobile phone with Internet capabilities. You could subscribe to the forum, set an email alert for every post made, link the email to your phone, and make your phone make a loud noise every time you receive an email.

Try this 21,600 by 14,400 image for your cover photo: http://www.nuvo.net/...ield_Braut2.jpg (it's not inappropriate, unless you do not wish to see images of processed meat served at baseball games, which I do respect that some legitimately might not want to do, but don't click it; your browser will freeze). Also note that we have a bold text feature, which I just used.

You literally can add and delete friends on GPToday. Hover over a username and click "Add friend." Hover again and delete the person.

It gave you no results because there aren't any such girls in your neighbourhood (because it is yours, I will use the English spelling).

You do have a wall. You can leave comments on it, or on anyone else's, by visiting a profile page.

(I'm even less fun than this in real life).