Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angellica

It's All About You

Okay, I'm new around here as you know and I'd like to get to know you all, so here are a few questions to help me do just that. Please note, I wouldn't ask you anything I'm not prepared to answer myself. If you'd rather not bother with this, that's fine too, just a bit of fun is all.

1. If you could do any job in F1 except beng a driver, what would you choose and why?

2. What did you have for your breakfast today?

3. What is your all time favourite film?

4. What is the last music you bought?

5. Have you ever been arrested?

6. What is your worst habit?

7. Name your favourite Pizza topping.

8. What (if any) pets do you have?

9. How do you take your coffee?

10. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?

1. Team boss, who doesn't like being in charge? wink.gif

2. Coffee and Mc Vities digestive biscuits

3. Top Gun but there are loads of other that came close

4. Jersey Boys

5. Nope

6. I am very stubborn

7. If I was allowed to eat pizza it would have to be four cheese!

8. no pets currently

9. decaff, splash of milk, no sugar

10. Sherry (that comes from growing up with heavily laced sherry trifles)

Okay, I'm new around here as you know and I'd like to get to know you all, so here are a few questions to help me do just that. Please note, I wouldn't ask you anything I'm not prepared to answer myself. If you'd rather not bother with this, that's fine too, just a bit of fun is all.

1. If you could do any job in F1 except beng a driver, what would you choose and why? Being Bernie, except maybe a few millenia younger and a few metres taller. Why? Being a multimillonaire a##hole is the ultimate goal in life, isn't it?

2. What did you have for your breakfast today? Tea with toasts & butter.

3. What is your all time favourite film? So many!

4. What is the last music you bought? No idea! The last music I'm listening to is a 5 cd compilation of indie music from 2011-2012, some really interesting diamonds in the rough there,

5. Have you ever been arrested? Nope. My most daring adventure as an outlaw was slipping under the subway turnstiles to travel without paying (I was 14), it was a sort of sport among me and my friends when coming back from high school. As it turned out, it became quite popular among the many schools around the subway station. So, one day, I was sliding under the gate when suddenly a big hand gabbed me by the collar, lifted me up in the air and turned me around to face a photo camera. A flashbulb blinded me (I still remember it was one of those big 50's cameras with badass flashes) and it turned out that it was the police, alerted by the subway authorities, doing the same with every single schoolboy doing so, and, believe me, we were dozens! So, the police took pics of every one of us, and then sent them to the schools. Each school sent the pics to our parents and suspended us for 2 days.

Boy, that was embarrassing! But lesson learned! biggrin.png

6. What is your worst habit? Like you, being too stubborn

7. Name your favourite Pizza topping. Pepperoni

8. What (if any) pets do you have? A pet hedgehog called Trixie biggrin.png

9. How do you take your coffee? I only drink tea.

10. What is your favourite alcoholic drink? Vodka and whisky (scotch, not bourbon). Both preferably straight.

There you go!

EDIT: you should make the "have you been arrested?" question a yes/no only. Otherwise Paul (PabloH20) is going to need a whole thread for himself.

1. Tech Director... e.g. Adrain Newey... errr... I´m engineer and bald too!!!!

2. Coffee and milk + 1 banana + 1 toast with honey + 1 yoghurt

3. The Godfather; Amadeus

4. Celebration Day / Led Zeppelin

5. Noop!

6. Sex?

7.Margherita

8. 3 cats

9. Espresso lungo (e.g. nespresso arpeggio)

10. Red wine, Champagne, Scotch

11. I like tall, blond girls with blue ey.... errr sorry, i think it was another topic!!!

1. If you could do any job in F1 except beng a driver, what would you choose and why?

Probably play-by-play commentary. Having experimented there (and everywhere else, career-wise; switching college majors is the American way of education that seems to not be possible or every done in Britain), I'm more suited for radio than TV, despite being gorgeous. I don't think F1 even gets radio coverage in the U.S.

To be honest, though, I would consider any job/career outside of my own to be a downgrade. In terms of pay, I'd probably make a better living sweeping floors or wiping Ecclestone's butt when he becomes incapable of doing so himself. However, in terms of happiness, there's no substitute for what I do. I work in education; I'm a tutor, a quasi-teacher (I teach a few sections of a zero-credit, supplementary review course for a class with a high drop/failure rate), and a mentor. I love it, and while this job ends when I graduate in December, it won't be my last one in education. I have so much passion for what I do, and I love that part of it is helping people get to their passions.

Cheerios and water.

Ah, films. Too expensive to go to when I was younger, so we went ice skating instead (or just ran around neighborhoods being dumbasses. Whichever). Now that I can afford it, I have no friends! :P

I recently moved my entire library to iTunes. For the most part, I don't listen to a ton of "new" music, so once I discovered all the new wave I could discover, I stopped having things to purchase. Every once in a while, an old band makes a new album, and I give it a try. Sometimes, too, I hear something modern on the radio and like it.

Contrary to my plain breakfast, no, I am not in prison! :lol:

Never been arrested. Will admit to jaywalking. :P

GPToday and the Internet in general.

Pepperoni, though a thin crust is the most important to me. The trend here is to have a thick, big, greasy pizza. That's fine; I won't judge personal taste. It's just made it harder for me to find pizza I like.

Not anymore, sadly.

I've never had coffee.

I've never had alcohol, either.

If anyone's ever in the market for free advice about having no social life as an adult, I can supply some. I think the key to literally never getting out once you're an adult is to not drink coffee or alcohol. I'd probably be a more interesting person if I did (coffee only, though, as I'm 20, which is under the legal age for alcohol and don't want to have to change my answer to #5). I think I met a total of one other person who didn't drink either, and I totally regret not marrying her, because I'll never meet another! :lol:

(The alternative is that someday I may try one or the other and sweet grandmother of Juan Montoya help us all if it's either. I don't need more energy, and I don't need less judgment. :P)

I'm liking the honesty here, thank you. I feel I know you all so much better now :)

Massa, my favourite drink would be sherry, ask me when I last had one and the answer would be, probably 3 years ago. I also drink a lot of water and the only coffee I have is decaff, I know, pointless some would say but I like the taste and I'm not allowed caffeine. So we're not that disimilar, oh and I'm old enough to be your mother as well ;)

Argento, tall blonde girls, seriously? That rules me out then lol

Finally, a subject I know something about, myself!

Anything that would let me work around Kimi. Maybe his PR guy or whatever job it is that follows him around listening to his interviews. Laughs all day laugh.png

Nothing. I almost always miss breakfast for one reason or another. But it's porridge or just toast when I do have it.

One of those impossible questions! Not my favourite, but the most memorable in the last 6 months or so was probably The Lives of Others.

I hardly ever buy music. I've probably purchased less than 10 CD's in my life. The last was years ago, maybe a Stone Roses CD. I was going to say that's because I'm of the generation that doesn't, but I think quite a few of my friends do buy music. Me, I have a (paid) Spotify account. So that's my contribution tongue.png When I have much more disposable income, I will probably want to "own" more music, though.

Nah. I don't think I've even been that close. Probably the worst situation was getting caught having sex in some semi-public area outside a party. Well, since we're speaking legally it would have been a public area laugh.png I guess it would have amounted to indecent exposure or something like that. But they weren't police officers they were some kind of community support officers who found us (I guess most countries have this kind of thing, they don't actually have the same statutory authority as Police officers, anyway). It was years ago with an old girlfriend but luckily we were both over the age of consent so we never heard anything about it.

Needless to say, I am a bit older and wiser now (I'd definitely choose a more discreet place nowadays wink.png), and maybe even slightly less horny. There are probably a few other drunken stupidities from my teens that I could have been arrested for (nothing that hurt anybody), but luckily nobody found out about them and I can barely remember them laugh.png

Having sex in public places. Joke. I don't know. Maybe procrastinating too much or not worrying about things I should probably worry about.

BBQ chicken.

Not really my pet but there is a family dog.

Black, like my men (the classic Airplane reply). No, I hardly ever drink it.

Where to begin? I think I'm still at a stage of my life where I am drinking to get drunk rather than really appreciating what I am drinking, in that sense, I'll drink pretty much anything and I'm still unrefined in my tastes. I started on vodka (usually straight), moved to various ciders, and now I usually have Jack Daniel's with Coke. I used to live near a tequila bar which was pretty great, too.

I guess I sound like some alcoholic criminal now, but wait until you hear Pabloh20's answers.

Massa, my favourite drink would be sherry, ask me when I last had one and the answer would be, probably 3 years ago. I also drink a lot of water and the only coffee I have is decaff, I know, pointless some would say but I like the taste and I'm not allowed caffeine. So we're not that disimilar, oh and I'm old enough to be your mother as well wink.png

:lol: To be honest, I actually don't have a problem with coffee or alcohol, and think that people who enjoy either or both properly are probably doing themselves a big service by taking time to do something that isn't stressful in the least. My thoughts are 90% self-deprecation for being delightfully boring, and 10% an observation that, ever since I turned 18, no social event didn't involve one or the other. So, mostly, I'm just bitter. :P

I guess I sound like some alcoholic criminal now, but wait until you hear Pabloh20's answers.

:lol: That whole post was great, George.

Argento, tall blonde girls, seriously? That rules me out then lol

I didn´finish... tall blonde girls, brunettes tall and no so tall, red ones... err... all lovely women in the world!!!! And regarding of you, "my" Angie... there is another topic called Pics of U, where almost every old user posted some pics... I´m waiting for yours!

Kimi's trainer, he looks cool just being around him

Full English breakfast (2 rashers of bacon, 2eggs, (topped with fresh green chillis, tomato with Jalapeno sauce and toast).......... my fav meal of the day!

Anything Bruce Lee

Amy McDonald (Yum Yum!)

nope (giggles)

stubborness added with a bit of a short temper

Avocado

none, would like a dog, but againts flat rules

milk and 1 sugar

a good whisky

-Aerodynamicyst

-What breakfast?

-2001: A space Odyssey

-Bruce Springsteen- Born to Run

-Not yet

-Eating too much

-anything with jalapenos

-Can I count the birds that perch at my balcony? If not, none

-Throw it away and request for darjeeling tea, no cream 1 sugar

-Jamesons/Macallan

So I can't be a truck driver, either? Well, then...I choose to be the grid-girl co-ordinator...cars? pfft...spunky grid girls..wub.png

Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, on a croisant with avocado slices and a dollop of relish

Pass.

What is music? What is "bought"?

Nope.

I am not a nun, ergo, I have no habits.

First a favourite film, and now a favorite pizza topping? What's with all this ranking stuff...the important thing is to participate...it doesn't matter who wins, you know.

Black lab named Skecher.

Coffee?? Ewww. Vomit.

Not had alcohol since I was 16...23 long years ago...

I didn´finish... tall blonde girls, brunettes tall and no so tall, red ones... err... all lovely women in the world!!!! And regarding of you, "my" Angie... there is another topic called Pics of U, where almost every old user posted some pics... I´m waiting for yours!

Sorry but that's going to be a long wait. I have never posted a picture of myself online and I don't see that changing. I've emailed my picture to some mates but that's about it.

Wow HandyNZL, that's a seriously nice sounding breakfast you had. Grid girl co-ordinator? :rolleyes: there's always one ;)

A little bit shy, Angie? Whatever I spent my entire life waiting for girls.... when my wife says "I´m ready" i know she needs another hour for make up!!!

So what´s the problem to wait for a couple of years for your pic?msn-wink.gif

Masseuse for the pit babes.

Oats, muesli, bananas.

Difficult to pick out one. Whatever movies I've rated 10 on imdb are my favourites. http://www.imdb.com/user/ur18793577/ratings

I don't listen to music, except for casually seeing whatever's on VH1 when eating breakfast on the weekends.

No

Abysmal willpower.

Red pepper.

I don't have pets, but I've plenty of dog & cat pals. If & when I get to meet them, I make sure to play with them.

Green tea, please.

I'm a teetotaler mostly. I drink only when it's on the house. I drink anything that's for free.

some interesting ones, I dont watch horror though

You're missing out on some great movies. And more importantly, you miss out on your scared girlfriend clutching you tightly during the movie.

No, I don't have a gf. Maybe that's why I get a bit depressed when watching horror.

Pit babe. I would see all the other pit babes in the changing rooms.

Porridge and a cup of tea.

Hmmm. Not sure I can decide on an outright favourite, but Shawshank Redemption would be pretty high up there. Well of that type of film anyway, otherwise it's Debbie does Dallas.

I think that may have been Eric Clapton & BB King, riding with the king, or it may have been Joe Satriani, professor satchafunkilus and the musterion of rock

Nope. Not even close, unlike some of the turnstile dogers and sex pests in here laugh.png

Pretending I am faithful to Baldy, aka Quiet One.

Well any really, as long as I get to eat it off Baldy. He likes to pretend he's the sausage topping. It's like having a pizza with a c#cktail sausage on..........only smaller.............doesn't last as long either.

None now, sadly. We did raise some butterflies with the kids last year, though I can't say they are the greatest pets. I did suggest to the wife that she could learn something from the amount of noise they made.............the couch is surprisingly comfy.

Seriously weak, plenty of milk, no sugar.

My mum's homebrew wine. I am sure it must originate from white lightning moonshine somewhere along the line.

I am not sure honesty is always the best policy when answering these things dam.gif

1. If you could do any job in F1 except being a driver, what would you choose and why?

IT Director (yeah it's boring but what I do now and I know I would be good there :) ) - I did apply for the job of IT Director in McLaren but got nowhere :(

A pancetta sandwich on seedy gluten free bread, two satsumas, cup of coffee and capuccino-flavoured soya milk

Tough - would be one of: Aliens, Sucker Punch, Leon, The Cell, Fifth Element, Despicable Me

Anouk (Dutch entrant for Eurovision) - Sad Singalong Songs

Nope

I don't like food piled on top of each other on a plate, needs to be in its own little areas (yes I am a freak!)

Can't eat it as I am allergic to gluten and milk, but when I did (10 years ago), it would be peperoni and green chilli

None, but when my kids were young we had gerbils, hamsters, budgie, fish

Black

Don't drink but used to like cider, whisky and amaretto

Grab

You did custard a disservice by not giving it a prominent mention.

Utterly disappointed! tongue.png