Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Who's The Badder Boy ?

Between Sergio Perez and Romain Grosjean who's the "Badder Boy" in F1 this season ?

Both of them are very Aggressive, Risk taker, Reckless, or may even be considered Crashaholic but they both bring excitement to F1 in many ways - good or bad.

But who's "Badder" between the two in your opinion and why ?

I would say Grosjean is clumsy and does not have the habilities to drive at the level he thinks he is; so he is not a bad boy, he is a bad driver.

On the other hand, Perez is a great driver (so far) and why he is considered a bad boy is behond me msn-wink.gif

The real bad boy is Kimi, whom we all thought was so cool. His true face showd last race, completely loosing his cool and insulting the best driver of the race after an incident had not turned his way.ranting.gif

To be honest, I don't see either as "bad boys."

They're pushing, and they're making mistakes, but it's not as if their intentions are any different than anyone else's. They all want to win, and they all try to win with the methods they deem fit. Some have more colorful methods than others. I just enjoy the different approaches.

Grosjean, becuase he is ahead of Perez in points. Therefore he is "badder", because "badder" is slang for very good or great, and in this instance Grosjeans points are greater than Perez's so therefore Grosjean wins the "badder" stakes.

Of course, the badder one of them all is Lewis; but is it because he is black or has a bulldog with him at some races? Or is it the dog called Roscoe that makes him the baddest driver in F1?

If someone would like to pose "who is the worse driver between Grosjean and Perez", well, then we have something to debate.

Oh, I don't know. Probably Romain Grosjean but it still too early to tell. Then again, maybe Perez is the one, but just cleverly hiding the truth if you know what I mean. And if any of them is above the other in that respect, it can only be in a very subtle way at this stage, I think this is all being grossly exaggerated.

In any case, I think this debate is really idiotic as only time will tell. And none of them come close to some legendary drivers in that regard, like Barrichello.

What??? "Badder"??? Oh, I read "balder"!!! dam.gif

Oh, I don't know. Probably Romain Grosjean but it still too early to tell. Then again, maybe Perez is the one, but just cleverly hiding the truth if you know what I mean. And if any of them is above the other in that respect, it can only be in a very subtle way at this stage, I think this is all being grossly exaggerated.

In any case, I think this debate is really idiotic as only time will tell. And none of them come close to some legendary drivers in that regard, like Barrichello.

laugh.png Now seems like a good time to say I love you.

I would say Grosjean is clumsy and does not have the habilities to drive at the level he thinks he is; so he is not a bad boy, he is a bad driver.

On the other hand, Perez is a great driver (so far) and why he is considered a bad boy is behond me msn-wink.gif

The real bad boy is Kimi, whom we all thought was so cool. His true face showd last race, completely loosing his cool and insulting the best driver of the race after an incident had not turned his way.ranting.gif

LOL @ Kimi

Grosjean, becuase he is ahead of Perez in points. Therefore he is "badder", because "badder" is slang for very good or great, and in this instance Grosjeans points are greater than Perez's so therefore Grosjean wins the "badder" stakes.

Of course, the badder one of them all is Lewis; but is it because he is black or has a bulldog with him at some races? Or is it the dog called Roscoe that makes him the baddest driver in F1?

If someone would like to pose "who is the worse driver between Grosjean and Perez", well, then we have something to debate.

Exactly what I meant about "Badder".

Some people here like Massa takes it Literally

Senna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct on Senna but not this F1 season lolcool22.gif

Balding lol - that's you loljump.gif

Okay, I've given this a lot of thought. Grosjean has had a LOT of accidents and he still keeps having them, in that regard he has to be the badder one. Perez has made a couple of over enthusiastic moves that haven't yet proved too costly, so because of that I'll let him off the hook this time.

That concludes the scoring from the UK ;)

Some people here like Massa takes it Literally

Someone should ban that Massa guy. What a doofus.

On second thought, there is no true bad boy there. I thought kimi had a bit of that aura of mysterious flegmatic bad boy... before last week.

Finally something on which we can all agree.

(P.S. I agree with your other post).

Sorry, I did not mean that in a harsh way.

Cheers.ermm.gif