Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

New To This Forum,how To Post Avatar?

G'day all iam new here, can I ask someone kindly as to how I would add an avatar to my profile, it would be greatly appreciated,cheers

Hi WebRic, I'm fairly new here but they're a nice bunch I've found, I hope you enjoy your time here too :)

Okay, to post an avatar, go to your profile, then on the top left there is a box where your avatar would be if you had one. Click on that and then you can either upload a picture from your own computer, or you can sign up to gravatar and upload one to that and then link it to this site. I hope that helps, if you need any more help, just ask and I'll try to give you a decent and helpful answer.

Where is my profile located? Iam using an iphone5

See, you got me there, I haven't ever used this site via a phone, only a computer and I'm guessing it's an entirely different thing then. Sorry, I can't help you with that, but hopefully someone will be able to.

Thanks for the help, I've gotta download something obviously as I cannot click on my picture

Thanks for the help, I've gotta download something obviously as I cannot click on my picture

I'm new here are well but not new to Racing.

Enjoy your time welcome.gif