Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Force India Again Hurt Di Resta

As some might know di resta has been pretty vocal on how his car has been handeld by the team. Two bad qualifying session at no fault of his and now this. His car was found to be 1.5kg underweight and his fantastic 5th position in quali has been discarded, he has been sent to the back of the grid. I've read on another forum, the members there think di resta is in line for the rb seat of webbers

As some might know di resta has been pretty vocal on how his car has been handeld by the team. Two bad qualifying session at no fault of his and now this. His car was found to be 1.5kg underweight and his fantastic 5th position in quali has been discarded, he has been sent to the back of the grid. I've read on another forum, the members there think di resta is in line for the rb seat of webbers

I've read it too and I really hope not, Sutil also had his fair share of bad luck, it happens. The worse thing is that his mouthing off his team, and teams don't like that...

The team said the weight was an issue with Di Resta and not the car, but surely these things should be checked before they're sent out to qualify! It's a shame, all that effort for nothing.

As for mouthing off, you're right, the teams really don't like it. That is partly why Lewis Hamilton found it somewhat difficult to get another decent drive when he decided he wanted out at McLaren I seem to think.

With Hamilton I don't think it's that so much as his talent out weighs his big mouth. I think it's because he turns to butter when his teammate beats him. He was the same at the beginning of 2010 when button was giving him a hiding. He blames his personal life, so what, your a professional sportsman that millions of people would want to do, suck it up and leave it at home. Your not kissing and cuddling on the circuit.

Di Resta is very vocal against the team it's sort of hard to watch sometimes.

I'd be surprised if RB wanted him. Mclaren know him better and still passed up the chance.

With Hamilton I don't think it's that so much as his talent out weighs his big mouth. I think it's because he turns to butter when his teammate beats him. He was the same at the beginning of 2010 when button was giving him a hiding. He blames his personal life, so what, your a professional sportsman that millions of people would want to do, suck it up and leave it at home. Your not kissing and cuddling on the circuit.

He's an interesting person with an interesting job, but that doesn't mean he's not a person with a job.

I know of no adult professional who has not either let personal life emotions interfere with professional life, or let professional life emotions interfere with personal life.

No matter what image is often presented in a race weekend, they're still people, and telling people they have no right to their emotions is silly. Lewis, I am sure, does not want his personal life to interfere with his racing. It's not his intention. But he can't help it, and if that's immaturity, everyone I've ever known in my life of any age or level of life experience is immature. It's a recurring thing and that's up to Lewis to interpret, not me. But I don't blame him for being just like everyone else just because what he does is a bit different than what the rest of us do.

Di Resta is very vocal against the team it's sort of hard to watch sometimes.

I'd be surprised if RB wanted him. Mclaren know him better and still passed up the chance.

I'd hate for him to talk his way out of F1. There seems to be a lot of talent there; I've always overlooked him, but it's showing now that the Force India is a solid car.