Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Will Massa Be At Ferrari Next Season?

Who would be a better replacement for Massa? Kobi or bianchi

Not Bianchi, and Kobi would certainly be as good as Massa. But Ferrari need some pizazz to their team. They just seem so dull nowadays. What about Vergne? I'm pretty sure he's the #3 option for RBR. Hulk maybe, even Sutil. At this rate Ferrari will implode. Alonso will leave, Santander will leave, and then who do they have then? Maybe then it will get exciting. But saying all that I'm not really a Ferrari fan, and was only one when Kimi was there. So whatever happens, will be a sideshow thing for me.

Apparently hulk is in talks with lotus ATM. Though he would be good at Ferrari. Thought he would have got perez's seat at Mclaren honestly.

Yeah I totally agree, Hulk should of and would have been a better option than Perez. But it looked to me to be Whitmarsh freaking out when Hamilton left, and thus they grabbed Perez. I mean that had plenty of time to find another driver. They are McLaren! Despite this years car, there would have been lots of interested drivers and options to choose from.

Yeah I totally agree, Hulk should of and would have been a better option than Perez. But it looked to me to be Whitmarsh freaking out when Hamilton left, and thus they grabbed Perez. I mean that had plenty of time to find another driver. They are McLaren! Despite this years car, there would have been lots of interested drivers and options to choose from.

Yeah absolutely, but I feel if Hulkenberg isn't snapped up by a decent team, he talent will be such a waste. IMO this is a kid who WILL win GPS and possibly a title, he is super quick. Sad how the sport is turning out, certain better drivers miss a chance due to teams needing funding from so called pay drivers

Massa is costing Ferrari the 2nd place in the Constructor's Championship. Pure and simple. Bring on Hulkenberg, or is he going to Lotus to replace Grosjean? With the timing of Grosjean challenging for the win, Massa spinning out for seemingly no reason and Hulkberg cancelling his contract with Sauber you have to read between the lines.

Yeah absolutely, but I feel if Hulkenberg isn't snapped up by a decent team, he talent will be such a waste. IMO this is a kid who WILL win GPS and possibly a title, he is super quick. Sad how the sport is turning out, certain better drivers miss a chance due to teams needing funding from so called pay drivers

+1

.....teams needing funding from so called pay drivers

I'm in the wrong job! I'd like to know where I could find a company willing to pay several million pounds for me to drive an F1 car..... :)

I don't even get a company car :)

Massa is costing Ferrari the 2nd place in the Constructor's Championship. Pure and simple. Bring on Hulkenberg, or is he going to Lotus to replace Grosjean? With the timing of Grosjean challenging for the win, Massa spinning out for seemingly no reason and Hulkberg cancelling his contract with Sauber you have to read between the lines.

It all hinges on Kimi. If Kimi goes to RBR, then Lotus need someone who is better than Grosjean. There is just no way to justify him being their #1 yet. He may improve and learn the trade, but right now it's too hit or miss, with their being more misses and hits... unless of course he's hitting someone.

Massa is secured lock stock and 2 smoking barrels. He serves a purpose at Ferrari and is filling it. Even if he is costing them the WCC, I think they honestly don't care about that, and want the WDC for Alonso. Massa is there purely to help poor snookems Alonso.

The Hulk will be in a better team next year. And if the rumours of him terminating his contract with Sauber which I presume must be some get out clause due to funding or having a bad car, then he for sure be in a better team. For his sake I hope it's not Williams or something. At least McLaren or Lotus would be the target.

Massa has had his go IMO. This is where its wrong iam sure some young gun like Hulkenberg or di resta would just do as good a job if not better than Massa and for the time being would be more than happy to do as Ferrari says,that's until they establish themselves, that's where Massa comes in. He is an established driver,but is happy doing as he id told so yea I would agree with you koolmonkey.

That is ultimately what will lead to Massa being shown the door I suspect, no matter how much they like him they need him to do better so they can beat the other teams, it's what it is all about. Alonso can't take them to the constructors title on his own, you have to have two consistent drivers for that. Massa isn't doing his part right now, whether he can pick himself up enough to save his job again, who knows?