Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

2014 Has Arrived

I have kids, I know all about temper tantrums.

So that's why you're angry....

Whose angry? I can get annoyed by people posting stupid things, but never angry. As for the temper tantrums, the kids do those not me. Amazing how far a smile will get you, especially when the little monsters realize their crocodile tears are not having the effect they desire.

It's you who can't take any criticism and then resort to losing the plot.

First impression that came to mind was that WebRic already had some fervent discussions about the great driver Kimi Raikkonen somewhere else in some other forums, and is now taking it out on poor "us"

Whose angry? I can get annoyed by people posting stupid things, but never angry. As for the temper tantrums, the kids do those not me. Amazing how far a smile will get you, especially when the little monsters realize their crocodile tears are not having the effect they desire.

Start any disagreement with a smile and by being polite and you'd be amazed how far it will get you. If that doesn't work and you know you're right, then you can get mad, but start at mad and you have nowhere to go. That's what I've found anyway ;) Works with adults as well as kids.

I also go with the 'treat others as you'd want them to treat you'.

I like this place, I've been treated nicely here and I feel welcome, unlike some other places I haven't been made to prove I know stuff just because I am a woman. You'd be amazed how I've been treated in some places, apparently some men (not here so far) think women don't know as much as them (or in some cases anything) about F1!

Start any disagreement with a smile and by being polite and you'd be amazed how far it will get you. If that doesn't work and you know you're right, then you can get mad, but start at mad and you have nowhere to go. That's what I've found anyway wink.png Works with adults as well as kids.

I also go with the 'treat others as you'd want them to treat you'.

I like this place, I've been treated nicely here and I feel welcome, unlike some other places I haven't been made to prove I know stuff just because I am a woman. You'd be amazed how I've been treated in some places, apparently some men (not here so far) think women don't know as much as them (or in some cases anything) about F1!

Wait...you are a woman??????

Where's the ignore button???

:P

There aren't that many girls or women in these forums. It's good there are a few around here. Otherwise it reminds me of this...

6676.jpg

or a girl standing in line for a week for the next Star Wars movies. Hmm that reminds me, about time I dug up

this classic...

Wait...you are a woman??????

Where's the ignore button???

tongue.png

Hold on, let me check. Yep, I'm a woman, bumps in all the right places ;)

As for the temper tantrums, the kids do those not me.

Oh, right. I did not get that.

Hold on, let me check. Yep, I'm a woman, bumps in all the right places ;)

Don't worry about the bumps. Have you done the dishes, cooked my dinner and vacuumed?

Love,

Modern Man. X

Don't worry about the bumps. Have you done the dishes, cooked my dinner and vacuumed?

Love,

Modern Man. X

Of course darling wub.png

There's nothing in your most recent posts that extend any courtesy to others, so best to quit now about trying to take the moral ground. It's you who can't take any criticism and then resort to losing the plot. I have kids, I know all about temper tantrums. Most certainly I have every right to agree and disagree with what you say. The same goes for yourself and everyone else here. But regardless of what you say, how you say it and relate to others is more important, and that is where you are failing.

Come on mate you seem to forget and most of do, how I just let the comments that most people say about webber slide, much much worse than when I just state my simple opinion on why I dislike kimi, it just comes down to me being a new member and not having the support of fellow forum people, so what if I don't like kimi, who cares, but I don't deserve to be hounded for it, I couldn't care less about what you guys say as that's your opinion and iam fine with that, of course someone with a kimi avatar would fight tooth and nail for him, maybe I might need to take the same approach towards webber then maybe ill feel your pain.

Come on mate you seem to forget and most of do, how I just let the comments that most people say about webber slide, much much worse than when I just state my simple opinion on why I dislike kimi, it just comes down to me being a new member and not having the support of fellow forum people, so what if I don't like kimi, who cares, but I don't deserve to be hounded for it, I couldn't care less about what you guys say as that's your opinion and iam fine with that, of course someone with a kimi avatar would fight tooth and nail for him, maybe I might need to take the same approach towards webber then maybe ill feel your pain.

You'll also know alot of the things you've said about Webber, RBR conspiracy to break his car and so on, have been refuted in a nice way through discussion. To the point you yourself after seeing an expanded point of view have agreed. Your support of Webber is not unique on these forums, and there are many enthusiastic supporters of others drivers here too. You are not being hounded for your opinion, but how you are conveying it. The only mention to you being new here, is akin to a tap on the shoulder about it. Over the years there have been some nasty wars on this forum, with the result alot of old timers and other members don't bother to login in anymore. Let's not go back to those days.

You are free to have an opinion, just as I am, and every other member here does. But if you then start posting things even other supports of Webber can see are now going beyond the bounds of a realistic sense, you'll get some attention. If that's what you want, by all means keep it up. While you are free to voice an opinion, that freedom comes at the price of others being able to respond to that. If you can't handle the responses, then consider what you post in the first place.