Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

The Indian Lekka Lekka Fling!!!!!

Vettel should cruise to victory this weekend & wrap up the title.

I hope not, I hope it drags on and he has a few dnfs, stress him out abit, he has cruised to basically what will be 4 successive titles. We havnt really seen him in a full on championship battle. 2010 he stole it at the end. 2011 just smoked everyone, 2012 smashed the second half of the season and this year looks quite similar to 2012. He has never had to fight the whole way like we used to see with Schumi and Mika or Schumi and Damon.

I hope not, I hope it drags on and he has a few dnfs, stress him out abit, he has cruised to basically what will be 4 successive titles. We havnt really seen him in a full on championship battle. 2010 he stole it at the end. 2011 just smoked everyone, 2012 smashed the second half of the season and this year looks quite similar to 2012. He has never had to fight the whole way like we used to see with Schumi and Mika or Schumi and Damon.

In 2012 he won with 3 points, in 2010 with 5 points??

In 2012 he won with 3 points, in 2010 with 5 points??

Yeah I know but what iam saying is that he has never had a close hard fight for a title for the full length of the season.

I think Lotus found the way how to make sure their radio communications are not aired on live tv... :D

In all seriousness though, is this really the relationship the team has with Kimi now? Boullier has tried to keep things under control, but it seems like Permane has really lost it, with messages like that and his rather dismissive comments about Kimi, who, in the end, has brought home most of the teams points so far. Kimi certainly needed to let Romain pass him, but that's not really the way the pit wall should be talking to its driver when he's going 300 km/h, risking his life.

Well done Vettel on four consecutive championships! Also to Red Bull on four constructors championships too. I reckon there's a few more championships in Vettel yet! :)

I think Lotus found the way how to make sure their radio communications are not aired on live tv... biggrin.png

In all seriousness though, is this really the relationship the team has with Kimi now? Boullier has tried to keep things under control, but it seems like Permane has really lost it, with messages like that and his rather dismissive comments about Kimi, who, in the end, has brought home most of the teams points so far. Kimi certainly needed to let Romain pass him, but that's not really the way the pit wall should be talking to its driver when he's going 300 km/h, risking his life.

absolutely disgusting behaviour!

I said, "unreal," when Vettel crossed the line. So, that's how I feel about seeing someone win four in a row. Absolutely amazing. He's great. His team's great. How cool.

Not much else to say about this race. Pleased with some of the results, but not exactly thrilled by the process of getting there. ;)

I said, "unreal," when Vettel crossed the line. So, that's how I feel about seeing someone win four in a row. Absolutely amazing. He's great. His team's great. How cool.

Not much else to say about this race. Pleased with some of the results, but not exactly thrilled by the process of getting there. ;)

Even though I hate this guy so much, what we saw, might not happen again for a long time. He has the best car, but at the same time he has developed into one serious racing driver. I honestly don't think he would be AS successful in a non newey car, but that can't take away what he has achieved in his relatively short career. Astonishing really.