Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

May God Forgive Us All

D'oh what a shame. Still, can't be too long before we actually do hear him rapping with his LA homies (no racism intended. But I expect they call him homie. Or dog.)

D'oh what a shame. Still, can't be too long before we actually do hear him rapping with his LA homies (no racism intended. But I expect they call him homie. Or dog.)

U mean dawg :P

In other news, Lewis has a new hairstyle. He also tweeted this picture of himself yesterday with the caption, "Boss".

article-2543857-1ADECBCF00000578-930_634x632.jpg

haha yeah he does look like the skinny one from boyz 2 men! Maybe that's the look he's going for?

If he's britain's best hope of a 2014 WDC then I wish he would put his focus where it matters...

How up yourself can you be though, man if I saw him out in the street if be like "lewis, lewis, can I have your autograph and a picture, cheers mate"

BANG I'd kick him square in tha nuts, no, I wouldn't.

I just tell him how I feel about him once I got what I wanted. Something along the lines of that I saw in the rush film which is absoluty fnn brilliant btw

" lewis can you date the photo and autograph as it might be your last! Mwahahahahhaha"

No I wouldn't sorry, I don't wish harm on anybody, but this guy really cheeses me of, sometimes I wonder how the heck he gets his helmet on over that fat head of his.