Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Testing Starts...

It dawned on me that if anyone ever googled my full name, it brings up tons of totalf1/gptoday posts from over the years. And although I dont write offensive stuff, it made me a bit uncomfortable...and my lack of creativity led me to simply just put 'namechanged' lol!

I see thbup.gif

The noses are total farce. I do understand the narrow bit of the nose, to allow more airflow under the front of the chassis, but why are they protruding like battering rams a foot out from the front wing. Newey is right, they are DANGEROUS and we're going to see some bad stuff happen this year.

It utterly boggles my mind how the FIA can introduce new rules and design briefs and never be able to see the full picture. Pretty much everything they have attempted to introduce has been a failure. DRS and KERS I consider to be successes, but the smaller rear wings, huge bulldozer front wings, going from V10s to V8s to V6s. It's nuts. The madness has to stop at some point and if that means a separate group to introduce properly thought out stuff I'm so wishing it will happen. Maybe that's the role for Ross Brawn?

Totally agree

I doubt RBR will flounder for very long. In fact these past few years they often have not had the best car from the first race, but by the end they sure did. Take last year for example. RBR looked crap the first few races. And then Vettel goes on a total domination.

Newey and RBR are more than capable of turning this around provided the Renault engines are up to the task.