Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brian hartless

The Fia And Williams Are Cowards.

Remember this?

Damon-hill-and-michael-schumacher-adelaide-1994-by-jo-salmon.jpg

The FIA and Williams Pussied out of complaining about this incident because they were "Still dealing with the death of ayrton senna". WTF SENNA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! I HATE YOU F1!

If you see something thats obviously wrong, and you don't do anything about it, you are a coward and a criminal.

A lot of people fail to realise, but did you see from Damon hill's Williams and from this picture, that Damon goes half of the circuit in attempting this move, just look at where his car is sitting, no wonder Schumi turned in, he didnt expect to be passed half on and half of the circuit, this picture prooves my point perfectly. Now let the Schumi bashing begin.

The gap Schumi left was only a tyre width between his car and the curb not a tyre width gap with the other half of the circuit. Plus the nature of the particular corner and corners with a similar radius require a hard turn in, if Schumi didn't shut the door or swipe accross so to speak, he would have ended up in the fence (he did anyway) but any driver would have done the same in tha situation, they would do anything to risk crashing out.

A lot of people fail to realise, but did you see from Damon hill's Williams and from this picture, that Damon goes half of the circuit in attempting this move, just look at where his car is sitting, no wonder Schumi turned in, he didnt expect to be passed half on and half of the circuit, this picture prooves my point perfectly. Now let the Schumi bashing begin.

The gap Schumi left was only a tyre width between his car and the curb not a tyre width gap with the other half of the circuit. Plus the nature of the particular corner and corners with a similar radius require a hard turn in, if Schumi didn't shut the door or swipe accross so to speak, he would have ended up in the fence (he did anyway) but any driver would have done the same in tha situation, they would do anything to risk crashing out.

So its was damon that was racing dirty?

So its was damon that was racing dirty?

What did Schumi do other than shut the door in Damon's face? Schumi hit the wall on the previous corner and swiped across hill, every driver would do the same, yes even innocent Vettel,, then Schumi was taking line for next turn, started turning in hard and Damon was half on the circuit half over the curb, in an attempt to try and pass, it was rash and in the heat of the moment but honestly there isn't anything different there than what senna,Prost or even Vettel, alonso or Hamilton would do. So whats the problem? Schumi and Benetton were disposed by others for having an illegal car so when they saw this, it was a chance to hit back.

Ayrton Senna was in the Williams team that year and He knew that something s up with that Benneton.

If anything what MS did was criminal.

Ayrton Senna was in the Williams team that year and He knew that something s up with that Benneton.

If anything what MS did was criminal.

Your going to have to explain because your not making any sense after Schumi served his 3 race ban, the car was legal so I don't see the problem, unless your a disgruntled Hill fan. Besides what did Schumi do that was criminal? He didn't build the car, a driver isn't going to say his team is cheating if there winning are they? Otherwise you can hold hakkinen and coulthard in the same category for knowing that there 98 Mclaren was illegal with having an extra brake pedal to operate the front and rear brakes separately. If Schumi was in the wrong and after how much they have been hit with during the season, they would have jumped on schumi and benetton,Hill would have been champion, simple as that, but he wasn't was he? I've always wondered how people can't see Damon half of the circuit, is it just tunnel vision? Jerez 97 was different but this, I have to say and always have said its Damon's fault.

MS crashed and was under the pressure of DH catching him and then MS crashes into him knowing that if they both get taken out he would be world champ, I know that's what AS did in 1990 but MS did it again in similar curcurmstances 3 years later.

I can't see how taking the racing line after to door was totally open is fault. MS hit him.

MS did anything win for good or bad.

Yeah Schumi hit the wall, but he came accross to take his normal line, again, any driver would do the same, then he turned in, as you would and hill was attempting a move half of the circuit, again, why are people to blind to see this? Yeah Jerez was wrong but Adelaide, sorry, Schumi did what he had to do,Vettel would do the exact same thing, senna took people of more than once and openly admitted it. Is it because senna isn't here anymore that makes his actions not as bad as Schumi's? Please, your going to have to do better than "Schumi crashed into Hill" because IMO that's just biased as obviously your an upset Hill fan. Hill was never at Schumi's level in terms of skill and raw pace, it's as simple as that, the records speak for themselves. If Schumi wasn't on the racing line, then I see no issue as they wouldn't have touched, but they did and why? Because Schumi was taking his line into the corner, simple as that.

Yeah Schumi hit the wall, but he came accross to take his normal line, again, any driver would do the same, then he turned in, as you would and hill was attempting a move half of the circuit, again, why are people to blind to see this? Yeah Jerez was wrong but Adelaide, sorry, Schumi did what he had to do,Vettel would do the exact same thing, senna took people of more than once and openly admitted it. Is it because senna isn't here anymore that makes his actions not as bad as Schumi's? Please, your going to have to do better than "Schumi crashed into Hill" because IMO that's just biased as obviously your an upset Hill fan. Hill was never at Schumi's level in terms of skill and raw pace, it's as simple as that, the records speak for themselves. If Schumi wasn't on the racing line, then I see no issue as they wouldn't have touched, but they did and why? Because Schumi was taking his line into the corner, simple as that.

so this was all an accident?

No, he meant to turn in but didnt mean to take him out. You want to blame someone, you have to hold both of the responsible. The FIA would be looking for any excuse to ban Schumi and Benetton again and this would have been to perfect chance if and IF he was on the wrong, they ruled against hill, therefor I guess him going half of the circuit contributed to the incident.

No, he meant to turn in but didnt mean to take him out. You want to blame someone, you have to hold both of them responsible. The FIA would be looking for any excuse to ban Schumi and Benetton again and this would have been to perfect chance if and IF he was in the wrong, they ruled against hill, therefor I guess hill going half of the circuit contributed to the incident.

No, he meant to turn in but didnt mean to take him out. You want to blame someone, you have to hold both of the responsible. The FIA would be looking for any excuse to ban Schumi and Benetton again and this would have been to perfect chance if and IF he was on the wrong, they ruled against hill, therefor I guess him going half of the circuit contributed to the incident.

err, they didn't punish hill either.

Also I think the FIA didn't interfere because that would be like breaking up a schoolyard fight, everyone is disappointed. (Translation: I think the FIA didn't interfere because they want to use the Schumacher/Hill rivalry to increase TV ratings)

Ahh it went to stewards and they made a decision because hill and Schumacher were waiting to find out who won. I just can't Beleive people don't see Hill half of the track. It mind boggles me, I never said they punished Hill just made the decision against him. Hill should have waited for another opportunity, I mean can't he tell Schumi was going to turn in, he won't give him the position. What since Schumi hit the wall was he supposed to let Hill pass? I can't see what people see wrong here, I honestly don't. Senna has done worse things, Hamilton,alonso,Vettel, would all do the same. I think it boils down to people wanting Hill to win it so bad after the Benetton was found illegal, that they can't comprehend that Hill didnt do enough once Schumi was away and once he returned with a legal car, can't stand it been taken away at the last moment, just my opinion.

Well, if you are looking for historic miscarriages of justice with racing, you need look no further than here: http://youtu.be/kxcMwRdNuTk

At 3 mins 20 seconds in you can clearly see how the driver turns in and causes an accident... I demand an investigation!

(actual race footage, true story!) :)

not when it looks to me like MS was pulling over because his car is broken and then decides to not pull over.

not when it looks to me like MS was pulling over because his car is broken and then decides to not pull over.

At what point does he look like pulling over? He made a mistake or something failed on the car to make him hit the wall, he was lucky he could keep going and turned into the next tight right hander only to hit Hill who IMO was trying a bold move in the first place, anyone with experience would have known what would have happened if he attempted the pass there, which makes it even more rediculous on Hill's behalf as he knows what he is doing. If he waited a corner later, he would have been alot faster than Schumi coming out of that corner and he would have been able to pass up further.

Yeah whats your point? If Schumi didn't turn in, he would have crashed out anyway, so what would you do? Crash out and loose the title all because you didn't want to attempt to regain control and attempt to turn in like normal, please, this is going no where. FIA chose Schumi in favor of Hill,so unless your talking about some conspiracy I suggest you look into mark webber and Redbull as its a heck of alot more obvious. This is just a racing incident that just didnt fall into your favor, I know how you feel, i still bitter over Jerez 97.

Well, if you are looking for historic miscarriages of justice with racing, you need look no further than here:

http://youtu.be/kxcMwRdNuTk

At 3 mins 20 seconds in you can clearly see how the driver turns in and causes an accident... I demand an investigation!

(actual race footage, true story!) smile.png

Where was the FIA on that, aye? Shocking I tell you! A travesty of justice!! Next you'll be telling me the men wore skirts too!!!

Where was the FIA on that, aye? Shocking I tell you! A travesty of justice!! Next you'll be telling me the men wore skirts too!!!

I still do when I go racing and as you know the Italians have always had a stranglehold on the management.

I still do when I go racing and as you know the Italians have always had a stranglehold on the management.

Hope those are FIA approved fire retardant skirts then :P

Hope those are FIA approved fire retardant skirts then :P

I just hope you wear undies, no point having an FIA approved skirt if your not wearing the undies. Kinda defeats the purpose. Lol