Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Redbull Woes Continue.

Those rumours were false. Seb didn't have a fit in the garage during testing, in fact he was very upbeat about their problems and issues. But who am I to try to convince others of this. No ones making excuses for Seb, rather you're already starting to treat him as though he's finished when we haven't even gotten to FP1 yet.

Mechanical faults are either Sebs fault or not. Don't be passive aggressive on this. You either believe it's his fault or not if their car blows up race after race.

There is no win here if Seb doesn't win the race lapping everyone. Every angle, every put down, every criticism will come out. The simply fact is if you don't like a driver, NOTHING will change your mind. And if they go through a rough patch, then people gloat stating they knew it all along.

Yes I do dislike him as a person, but I don't deny his talent, i always make thet clear so people dont disect what i post and label me a seb hater.You have to also look at it like this, maybe he DID have a hissy fit but there saying otherwise, don't Beleive everything you hear, if Redbull are having a torrid time the last thing the would want is the extra attention about an unhappy seb. Seems like seb could put it in the wall at every race and people will still say he is unbeleivable. Just saying dont make assumptions and don't Beleive every thing you read, afterall there just after a story wheather it's real or not.

I think I'll be able to watch tomorrow's free practice and I expect a better scenario than expected. I don't want an awful car for Vettel, I just want some competition with Ferrari, Mercedes, Red Bull and others being able to fight for podiums and victories. If this season there's no competition with Mercedes winning two out of three races I think I'll quit pretty soon and will watch the European season only. I reckon I'm not alone on that.

What even if merc starts dominating? It's fresh for the sport, bored already?

What even if merc starts dominating? It's fresh for the sport, bored already?

I simply don't want one car to rule them all. icon2_flag.gif

I simply don't want one car to rule them all. icon2_flag.gif

That's how f1 has always been hasn't it? Just take it in turns at who dominates.