Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

How Many Finishers In Melbourne

Reliability will be the problem as I see it in Melbourne. How many Race cars do you think will finish ??

I say 12

hell yeah but any less and it will be good to put you to sleep :-)

I was thinking about 12 too. It looks like Lewis & Nico are going to romp home to an easy 1-2, with Button in 3rd. Both Red Bulls to break down during the race.

I was thinking about 12 too. It looks like Lewis & Nico are going to romp home to an easy 1-2, with Button in 3rd. Both Red Bulls to break down during the race.

Yep this sounds quite realistic to me, except Magnussen 3rd Button 4th.

Just kidding Jem, just wanted a bite. Lol

Magnussen to outqualify Button, yes I said it, but then to crash in the race. Ferraris 4th and 5th. Massa 6th. Grosjean will run in the top 6 but break down before the end. Chilton last.

Magnussen to outqualify Button, yes I said it, but then to crash in the race. Ferraris 4th and 5th. Massa 6th. Grosjean will run in the top 6 but break down before the end. Chilton last.

Sure your not writing the script for this race? Sounds pretty accurate lol.

Usually everyone's Melbourne predictions are massively wrong, so although my prediction makes sense (to me), Bottas will probably get pole then dominate the race, with Bianchi a strong 2nd.

Usually everyone's Melbourne predictions are massively wrong, so although my prediction makes sense (to me), Bottas will probably get pole then dominate the race, with Bianchi a strong 2nd.

Lol, sounds about right lmao, Bottas and bianchi to lap entire field and Bottas to win by 50 odd seconds.

I hate to say it but I would absolutely love it if Alonso and Raikkonen took each other out of the race. Fingers crossed lol

It sure will be intresting I've wondered if we will see a repeat of 2007, but his time, Alonso vs Raikkonen.

Yeah that's it, will we see a repeat if this you think? Or has Alonso matured and realised there are other quick drivers besides him.

I fully expect to see a repeat of it. He didnt like Fisichella racing him, he didnt like Hamilton racing him, and was more than happy to moan to the media. With Massa he never really had that problem so it's no wonder he's his best mate and wasn't publically supportive of Massa being ditched.

Raikkonen will sometimes beat him, undoubtedly. And I cannot wait to see the fireworks, because Alonso does not hide his anger/frustration in such times!

Dennis and Boullier will then be rubbing their hands with glee and knocking on Alonso's motorhome door with a big bunch of flowers and a big juicy contract.

Could it also be possible you think that they could get on like a house on fire, never know just a thought.

Noway, I know people expected Lewis and Jenson to become enemies before 2010 started but how can you not like Jenson? Whereas Kimi and Alonso are both grumpy a*seholes and clearly have no interest at all in being buddies with each other. And why should they?

I don't think they'll fall out (cos they barely speak as it is) but I can see Alonso having troubles with the team (yet again) if he's outperformed regularly.

Noway, I know people expected Lewis and Jenson to become enemies before 2010 started but how can you not like Jenson? Whereas Kimi and Alonso are both grumpy a*seholes and clearly have no interest at all in being buddies with each other. And why should they?

I don't think they'll fall out (cos they barely speak as it is) but I can see Alonso having troubles with the team (yet again) if he's outperformed regularly.

Alonso has to do something doesn't he? I mean now more than ever, he has a decent teammate now so he can't really say its the car if kimi is doing fine like he could with felipe, in many senses this is a make or break year for alonso and button for that matter IMO.

Reliability will be the problem as I see it in Melbourne. How many Race cars do you think will finish ??

I say 12

That is if all of them make it to the starting grid loljump.gif

Alonso has to do something doesn't he? I mean now more than ever, he has a decent teammate now so he can't really say its the car if kimi is doing fine like he could with felipe, in many senses this is a make or break year for alonso and button for that matter IMO.

Yea it will be fascinating with Ferrari, because if one of them consistently beats the other, then the one being beaten will no longer be seen as one of the big/star drivers of f1. In the past Alonso hasn't coped well with equal-number-1 status and I reckon he'll be out of Ferrari at the end of 2014.

Yea defo a make or break year for Button too, as his contract expires this year. He needs wins and to wipe the floor with Mangnussen, espiecally if Mclaren are going to do all they can to get Alonso in for 2015. I don't want to see Button spend 2015 driving for Sauber.

If button looses his Mclaren seat, I can't honestly see him driving for anyone else, he will retire at Mclaren IMO.

I reckon Ricardo will do very good in the race, may not finish it but he will be up the pointy end when he is running !!

I reckon Ricardo will do very good in the race, may not finish it but he will be up the pointy end when he is running !!

If Redbull can solve there car issues, he will be a suprise for seb, guarantee it, he will do better than Webber IMO.

Nope I disagree. Webber was top-class, Ricciardo has barely proved anything yet IMO. I don't think he'll be slow but I will reserve judgment until mid-season, cos so he hasn't had a chance with STR to show what he can really do (which ultimately might be nothing at all).

News today is that Webber will be part of BBC's F1 coverage:

"Joining the TV team to make an occasional series of films will be F1 legend Mark Webber. Mark will be looking at stories within Formula 1 from his unique perspective." Nice one BBC!