Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Kimi Who?

Thanks that was an interesting read, with a few surprises. I'd bet a lot of money Alonso isn't the most "known" driver in the UK but given that Massa is up there, it must be largely down to the fact that Alonso is the face of Ferrari.

I noticed the article said "Alonso is very likeable" really?

Same as Schumi, back in the day, even people who didnt follow f1 knew Schumi drove a Ferrari, now it's the same with alonso.

With Hamilton I presume his celebrity relationship & friendships are what puts his name in various countries' tabloid newspapers and thus become known to the public

It says its a global survey, and last time I checked Asia was part of this planet so...

The amazing thing is that Vettel, 4 times WDC,as much as Prost, is less known than...Felipinho?

Oh, this is too good! :P

It says its a global survey, and last time I checked Asia was part of this planet so...

The amazing thing is that Vettel, 4 times WDC,as much as Prost, is less known than...Felipinho?

Oh, this is too good! tongue.png

13 or so countries, hardly global :P

Yeah I read that afterwards! D'oh!

Anyways, it seems to be a highly respected company used by the F1 teams so the data is still relevant.

As usual, Allen's blog is better when it comes to these things.

And Vettel and Kimi lost! Neener neener! That's what matters here! :P

Yeah I read that afterwards! D'oh!

Anyways, it seems to be a highly respected company used by the F1 teams so the data is still relevant.

As usual, Allen's blog is better when it comes to these things.

And Vettel and Kimi lost! Neener neener! That's what matters here! tongue.png

laugh.png

Surprised that it's Alonso tops this list. I would have thought Hamilton seeing as the majority of people I know who know little or nothing about F1 seem to always know about Hamilton. Nicole might have something to do with this too

Surprised that it's Alonso tops this list. I would have thought Hamilton seeing as the majority of people I know who know little or nothing about F1 seem to always know about Hamilton. Nicole might have something to do with this too

Mate it would be Nicole for sure, I mean which bloke does not find her attractive? She's smoking hot.