Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Live Timing

The live timing on the F1 website does not seem to give sector times anymore. Is this just me or are we all screwed? As it stands, it is completely useless.

It's not just you, they've ruined it. I emailed them on their support email after about ten minutes and asked them to change it back, as it's lost 95% of it's use.

I have the feeling they just want everyone to buy that stupid phone app - but I don't want to look at my phone during races, I want to be able to look at my much bigger screen and the TV right next to it!

Darn. That kills the applet.

I also emailed them. It wouldn't hurt if others did too.

[email protected]

Be polite and be brief. Then, spread the word. I cannot imagine any real F1 fan doing without the live timing stream.

Yep. It's useless. I don't want to look at my phone either. I hope they change it for the race or at least they provide an application for PC like the one they provide for phones. No way I'm buying the phone app but I would pay for a PC one if necessary.

P.D.- Ok, I see maure posted their email so I'll try to help them change their mind.

Greedy b@stards.

Edit: taste and decency filter circumvented.

I cannot imagine any real F1 fan doing without the live timing stream.

Live timing is a novelty, not a necessity. To hell with the numbers and enjoy the drivers painting the track. :)

Yeah I don't use it, I just go into gpudate.com and it has live streaming there plus a decent site to, much better than just an app.

I'd like to see Live Fuel Flow data on each of the cars. No reason we can't get that. The fluctuations must be massive to get the average they need if they can peak at 100 kg/h (it would have been around 63 kg/h average for Melbourne). I think it would be fun. Yes, fun.

It seems only the old timers care. Pity.

Live timing is a novelty, not a necessity. To hell with the numbers and enjoy the drivers painting the track. smile.png

I hear you.

I'd like to see Live Fuel Flow data on each of the cars. No reason we can't get that. The fluctuations must be massive to get the average they need if they can peak at 100 kg/h (it would have been around 63 kg/h average for Melbourne). I think it would be fun. Yes, fun.

Good call.