Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

Are We Losing F1? Or Has It Been Lost Already?

I didn't watch the race and that's a first for me. I did record it however and skipped through it today on the couch. Thank goodness for that, as seeing another race whereby we lose 5-6 laps AFTER the crashed cars have been cleared from the track under yellow, means I could fast forward that part. If they don't fix that rule soon where he seems more concerned about getting the back marker teams all sorted out before the restart, I swear to God I'm going to put a fork in Whitings eye.

Newey was right about these noses being dangerous. Had we been in last years cars, or any from the last 5-10 years, Gutti would not have been flipped.

I will admit the last 10 laps seeing Rosberg and Hamilton was exiting, but that's about it for me. F1 is still boring, the cars are ugly and dangerous, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I watched some Nascar this morning and didn't change the channel. I won't be abandoning F1, I just won't be staying up to 3am to watch it. And I went a whole week before even bothering to watch this last race. Say what you will, but F1 has lost it's fizz for me at the moment.

You know, I just don't get all this fuss over the sound.

Try switching off the sound on your telly and watching a race from the current series and one from last year and tell me which one shows more exciting racing, overtaking, etc... I'd be interested to see the results...

As for Ferrari, well their car is not up to speed, so naturally they will talk to Todt "the new cars are cr*p, etc" - I wonder if they would be doing this if Alonso had won all the races to date?

Renault had threatened to quit if the engine formula had not been changed - so where would that have left F1?

Mate well fnn said, couldn't agree more, nice post.

F1 ? Is it still on ? Are they still racing ? sleep1.gif

I can't hear any F1 engine anymore.shades.gif I thought they finally gave up and stopped the series meeting.gif

Is your tv on mute? Has taki inoue hit a pole in your area and tv reception out?

Taki Inoue...if any of you are on twitter, FOLLOW TAKI INOUE! The guy is a comic genius. And always refers to himself in the 3rd person which just makes his tweets even funnier

Ohh dear god, iam now waiting for the next headline

"Former f1 fail Taki Inoue has car accident while tweeting and runs over the medical personal and hits the ambulance" l