Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

The Peoples Grand Prix Of Asphalt Dragons As Won By (Drivers Name Here) Driving For Mercedes

Just because you started a new thread when we already had a Chines GP thread I am going to say this:

Ricciardo was far from crushing Vergne...and Vergne is being spanked by Kvyat, a rookie...so...maybe Vettel is really THAT bad :P

I think we should all agree that, at least for this year, Lewis will always qualify 1st, Chilton always last and Alonso always 5th, so I propose that these 3 are given their places automatically, which will mean less traffic and less stress for the other drivers.

Failure to comply with my request will result in endless threads were I threaten with not watching F1 anymore.

FFS!

Ahh bs man, vergne had better luck than dan did at toro rosso, when only seems to really push when his job is on the line, if he drive like he did at spa last year at every gp, then yes, he deserves the seat over dan but it was dan who drove like that every gp. As for kvyat, hasn't he stepped up to the plate? Iam very impressed by his race craft and technique.

Lol all good, man kvyat, I was hugly skeptical, but he has totally prooves himself and not afraid to put his nose in and hang it out when he has to, just to proove he is pushing. He has won me over as a fan already.

Rofl ahahahahhababanba, that's fnnnn hilarious. Is this a message? You want my private time, I want yours. "Something is in the air tonight, the stars we bright, Fernando"

Well after pulling kimi along the first few races, seems he is used to pulling things.

Maldonado is at fault for being Maldonado. I'm enjoying seeing him not do so good as I think it will be good for him in the long run. But the question at the end of the day is this, if he did not have the huge backing of PDSVA he would not be in F1. He should never have been able to keep his super license after his escapes as a driver before his entered F1. And in his F1 career he's done quite a few really stupid things. Ironically probably him kissing the pit wall entrance might be one of his first real accidents.

Yeah it's a shame because he does have some talent, but he is way to aggressive, then when told to tone it down he is to soft and he seems like he doesn't really know his own limits, let alone everyone else's.

So Vettel told to let Ricciardo by and got a tad bit upset to find out dan isn't on a different strategy, just out driving him, now I wonder if its this attitude that worked ol Mark Webber up for so long, just like Martin said, he thinks he can call the shots. I was starting to like Vettel of late with his change in attitude, well it prooves a leopard never changes its spots. What a bloody sook, I hope dan now chews him up and spits him out. Go home you sook.

And Kobayashi passes an irate Vettel, man I love this, seems Vettel doesn't like it when the show is on the other foot.

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Looks like Mercedes will do a Red Bull this year. ONLY glimer of entertainment was Vettels reply on Radio when asked to let Rici past ..... Tough Luck....... gotta love that

Beautiful drive from lewis, awesome fight back from Rosberg, awesome drive from Fernando but I was dissappionted by Vettel. Thought his attitude changed, seems like he is still a spoilt brat.

yeah I was only taking the p**s............. Last year it was all Vettel.............everyone said boring................ now it's all Merc..............same Sh#t different year LOL

I find it utmost entertaining, especially the Vettel tantrums.

"Tough luck" will become the new F1 meme for many years tongue.png

The race was not boring at all for me, but that's easy when the driver you support is unexpectedly fighting for a podium. If you are a Sutil supporte, for example, then yeah, maybe a little on the boring side. And you are probably a sociopath.

On TV they kept saying that this racing was a bore with no battles, and I must disagree with that. The problem is that the best battles were at the beginning, but they were there: ALO/VET, RIC/VET, BOT/HUL ROS/VET...

Great job from Rosberg, for driving with no telemetry whatsoever (and telling off his engineer lol), Alonso, of course biggrin.png, Ricciardo, for thoroughly spanking the 4 times WDC. Vettel, for the double effort of making one of the bes comebacks in pit radio history and for trying to make people believe that he actually graciously accepted the team's orders.

Lewis was good, but if the previous race was a masterclass, this was not. And he lost the car by himself with no pressure whatsoever. So, again, he did good, he is a top driver, above Rosberg, but this race his driving was not too special. And that hair, by George, that hair! tongue.png

Solid drives as usual from Hulk and Kvyat. Some comic relief from Massa never gets old. And Kimi... is not to blame as he has never been the same since, you know, "the accident":

eekout.gif

Lol I spat my drink out when I heard Massa blaming alonso.

55 seconds. Fifty-five seconds. A second per lap. Today Kimi made me drink battery acid.

I need a reminder of why Alonso is a scumbag... because of everything. You guys are good at this. Help me out here.

The best I've heard so far is that he got in Kimi's car at some point (Bahrain?) and sabotaged his car. But I would settle for any of the usual filth...

As the resident Alonso fan I obviously rate Nando above Kimi.

But not one second faster than Kimi.

Give Kimi some time, he alredy admitted that he needs time to adjust his driving style, and he also suffered some bad luck. I suggest that all seppukku ceremonies to be postponed at least until 66% of the season is gone.

Yeah I understand but he shouldn't have come out and said that the cars are pretty much the same, did he not say that during testing? Yes he did. So has he either shot of at the mouth to quick, I think so, or he didnt realise how fast alonso really is. What do you make of that, just odd as I never picked kimi as one to shoot of at the mouth.

How about kimi just isn't as quick. How's that one?

I liked you once so I'll pretend you didn't write that.

I suggest that all seppukku ceremonies to be postponed at least until 66% of the season is gone.

The blade will only get sharper...